Chapter 11: Please Be Mine?

*Blaire’s POV*

I got out of the hospital just last week. I will go back to school tomorrow. If you’re wondering why I did not go to school immediately, it’s because I couldn't go to school and study new lessons until I learn the lessons that I missed while I was at the hospital.

Zayn was the one who got my school works from my teachers and then after classes, he would go to my house and tutor me and then we would study together. Zayn’s a very sweet guy. Jio told me everything that Zayn did while I was confined and it was the sweetest thing ever!

Oh, and Niall? Well, we haven’t seen each other that much. He’s always on a date with Kate but I did not mind, really. Zayn was taking my mind off of Niall. Besides studying on weekdays after school, we go out to the mall or the park or somewhere nice. I think I’m starting to fall for him. Today, he’s going to take me to a place I don’t know where, he told me it’s a surprise.

I woke up a bit earlier today, it was 8am and I have nothing to do. Maybe I can invite Jio over since it’s a Saturday. I pulled out my phone and I called her.

“Hey Blaire! What’s up?” She answered.

“Hey! I just want to ask if you want to come here? I have nothing better to do and I thought we can bond or something?” I asked.

“Babe, who’s that?” I heard Harry say.

“Uhm. Yeah, I’ll just ask Harry. Wait a minute.” She told me then she asked Harry. “Sure! Harry will drop me off there. Call Lucy and Eleanor too! We can have a girls’ day out.

“Alright! See you! Bye!” I said then I hung up.

I called Lucy and Eleanor and told them that we were having a girls’ day out here at my house. They said they would be here in like 10 to 20 minutes. So while waiting, I went upstairs to freshen up then I grabbed some DVDs and some chips and drinks from the kitchen. Just in time, there was a knock on my door and I saw Lucy and Eleanor together and Jio was just dropped off by Harry.

“Hey girl!” Lucy said

“Hey!! Come in!” I said then they hugged me as they came in

“So, what’s up??” Eleanor asked

“Well, we have 10 hours to spend.”

“10 hours?? Aren’t we going to have an overnight or something??” Jio asked with a disappointed tone.

“You guys can stay overnight.” I said and they all cheered “but I have to leave by 6pm.”

“Awww, does baby Blaire have a date?” Lucy said then I blushed. “And yes, she does!!” they all squealed. “Who’s the lucky guy?” Lucy continued.

“Zayn.” I whispered hoping they would not hear it. It’s not that I’m embarrassed to be on a date with him it’s just that I don’t want them to tease me more.