Prophecy (Chapter 6)

There was a place with rare things, the people were living peacefully and happy but 3 years after their land visited by some disaster events.They have no choice, they decided to transfer in another place. They moved in Shikaru Street, a safety place. Safety but with no guarantee.They don’t know if they live here peacefully. But  they think that it’s better to live in the place with no guarantee than to stay in the place with many disaster events. Included here the family of Mr. Romoto Moato and his wife Mrs. Yurimi Moato, they had four child, two boys and two girls, named Tomogo, the second is Freego, the third is Viara and the last is Shushimi.

  One day, while their having their dinner, the youngest member of the family which is Sushimi, she asked her parents a question.
‘’Dad why do we need to leave our house, and moved to another place?” the youngest child asked her father. He.did’nt want them to experience a war in their young age, that’s why he answered “I’ll explain later dear”, then the child nodded in confusion.
After they took their dinner, the father and the mother of the family having a small conversation about the style of their living.
“How about the things we left in our old house?’’ Mrs. Yurimi said.
‘’For now, let’s just think about ourselves and our safety’’ Mr. Romoto replied.
Mrs. Yurimi nodded as a sign that she have already agreed on what Mr. Romoto said.
They chose to stay and continue their life on the place where they are living now, even though they have no guarantee and they have no idea how is the lifestyle, or how they live in there, but they are pretty sure that they will live better and they will find peace on their new environment.On the next day, while the King and Queen are busy on their work,signing papers and assigning people for their big event. They didn’t know that the planet they are ruling were slain by the uncurable disease told by the prophecy. The disease is brought by the deadly poisonous chemical. The prophecy is being told by the sorcerer named, Dushigo Murowato. Dushigo is loyal to the King and Queen, he served the royal family for one hundred million years until now.