Chapter 1 - A new day, A new guest

"Hello everyone and welcome to a new book of mine now this book is more of a recreation of another story I had that I didn't really agree with and so decided to remake it and so lets begin with the story And also I don't own pokemon the right's go to satoshi" 

(No one's P.O.V.)

In the world of pokemon where humans don't exist and only the pokemon live in this world. No human cities or roads exist not even a house just the wilderness and the terrain that covers the world with no artificial buildings to disturb it or anything to harm it in anyway possible. The living beings that live on the planet lived alone in tunnels or trees fighting each other when one encountered another sometimes when they just see one another. However the pokemon that lived there eventually began to be together forming communities of the various types that they are born with forming the tribes that are in the sky to the sea. They believed that shiny's are sent from the legendaries, their deities as they were a rare birth and are twice as strong and powerful as their normal counterparts and so they became their leaders creating dynasties of the tribes and controlled their territory.

As time went on the Tribes became a foundation for kingdoms and empires that claimed massive amounts of territory for their kind and the various types also blended together for their population. Technology improved to what is known as a medieval era building their own cities and roads across the regions. In a region known as Kanto the dynasties were all eevee evolution's controlling the kingdoms that run in the region and govern the pokemon that live there. The nations were at peace nothing really damaged relations or alliances especially the two most powerful empires the Grass Empire and the Kingdom of Water.

(Dusk's P.O.V.)

I laid there on my bed of my little house just staring at the ceiling I just woke up from a dreamless night and now day time was upon me and the other villagers. I lived in the small village Littleroot in the Grass Empire in the far west so we don't get visitors that much if not at all but I'm not complaining. The village only has a population of fifty so yeah very small but that means y'know about everyone that lives here so that's a plus compared to the capital Great Oak. Walking to my little farm the crops of berries fruit and vegetables are mostly done I was never the greatest at farming but I had no other choice here but to be one and I'm a dark and fire type. Yeah me being a Umbreon/Houndoom made most of the pokemon here very weary of me do I blame them... no, being a fire type living in a village of grass types and living in wooden homes yeah sounds safe. At least everyone likes everyone here made a few friends like Seed and Leaf and they were good pokemon meaning well and have nothing to hide as they are open minded. I started harvesting the various fruits as they tend to grow pretty quick; one advantage of living in the Grass Empire is the firtal land it has all around us making crops grow very fast and I get to keep some of it as the nobility will most likely take 80% to 90% of it all.  Speaking of which the market demand has gone up so maybe a better economy I don't know but I heard about it in when the soldier came and put up a poster on the center poll letting us know about it before heading off to wherever.

The whole process of harvesting was already done and I grabbed the cart I put them in and started pulling doing this over and over again for years definitely made me somewhat strong, this cart was sent by one of the nobles which is why it looks clean and new. pulling up the cart to the square I saw a familiar face it was the nobleman and walked towards me. "Well you holding good glad to see you made it"

"Yeah here's the food you wanted all ready to go, by the way why this much" I asked

"Oh yeah forgot to mention why" he grumbled "The emperor is holding a grand celebration with the water types"

"Now I get it it's an alliance celebration the emperor holds one every year" I said realizing

"Yep now I got to go see ya" he simply said walking away while a leafeon was now pulling the cart. So I made my way down to the large pond that was nearby it was always so peaceful and the noble was nice too don't see a lot of that these days and the last one wasn't as much but that was long ago. Now making it to the pond I just looked at the crustal blue water that was here and nothing to interrupt it this was a good sign to relax and lay down by the pond in the grass but didn't fall asleep I wasn't tired at all so just laid there. While I was here I pondered of what the celebration was like I never went there heck the nobility might as well kick me out if I do manage to get there but wasn't it in a month all that food will spoil by then but ice types can freeze them and there are ice types in Great Oak so I guess they will manage to keep it fresh. The village is the only settlement for miles so if it does rot they will have a very boring trip to get back here and that won't be good on there part. it was midday and than I got up my red rings glowing as I stretched from the dirt and back to the village and one thing that is great about Umbreon is that they excel at night so I can head out there in the wilds with no trouble at all.