B: What are you doing?

N: I told you I wanted to come with you

B: And I told you to make school a priority

N: I knoooooow but I didn't want my baby to leave me

She said laying on her shoulder and holding her hand making Beyoncé melt. She sighed and wrapped her arms around Nicki. 

B: This is the first and only time  you're coming with me

She said seriously but Nicki didn't buy it. 

N: Okay baby, love you

She said puckering her lips at her as she laid on her shoulder. Beyoncé kissed her and Nicki laid across her lap and went back to sleep since it was too early to be awake right now. 

HOUSTON, TEXAS

Beyoncé and Nicki had just landed at the airport and went to their car that took them to their hotel. 

B: It feels good to be back home

Nicki smiled as she watched her look out the window with a genuine smile on her face. 

N: When was the last time you visited?

B: ... I cant remember, long time ago

Nicki knew why she barely visited or even talked about her family and it made her feel for B how she's never really had a real family. She just held her hand and viewed the sights as they drove to their hotel. 

HOTEL

The bell boys took Beyoncé and Nicki's luggage up to their room which was the best room in the hotel on the top floor. When they opened the door Nicki's eyes went wide as saw their room which looked more like an apartment than a hotel room. 

N: It's gorgeous

N: It's gorgeous

B: Yeah it is, thank you guys

She said to the bell boys as she gave them both a tip. They said thank you and left. 

B: Let's go see our room

Nicki nodded and followed Beyoncé to their room.