Saving The Werewolves

Start from the beginning

She shrugs: Why the hell not.

We listen in on Elijah and a Hayley's conversation as we see Two vampires sneaking up on them we easily take them out. We then throw them on the floor next to Elijah.

Elijah: Come, we mustn't linger. We'll get you two some place safe.

Hayley: No, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help. He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked-up peace offering to Marcel's crew. You have to help them.

REBEKAH: Out in the Bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire-rescue-squad? I think you should be grateful we came to save you!

Hayley: Listen. Rebekah. All my life, I've wanted to know who my real family was, and just as I find out that they're out there in the Bayou, Klaus orders them killed. You wanna help me? Help my people. Please.

She looks at me and I give her a look and look at the two siblings who looks between Hayley and I who keeps talking between looks.

I groan: Okay so apparently I was born a werewolf and Hayley and I are related.

I nod towards Hayley gesturing towards are shoulder and at the same time we show the two originals are birthmark.

I look at the two: So save our family I can't leave but save them.

The two surprised originals nod at us both as they vamp speed away.

Hayley: So what more you want to know about werewolves.

She says this as we walk into her bed room: Everything I need to know before I walk over to a whole pack of them.

Hayley chuckles and motions to the bed.

<<<>>>

While Hayley and I were finishing up are conversation I picked up on two voices that was talking about Klaus.

Hayley whispers: What is it.

I whisper back still listening in: Two people talking about killing Klaus.

She gets up and I follow her and eventually I can use my normal hearing to hear what there saying. We creep around the corner she leans on the doorframe while I stand next to her in a protective way.

Hayley: I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already.

Teenage girl: You're Hayley. Klaus's wife.

Hayley looks uncomfortable and I just try not to laugh.

Hayley: Ew, no! Never. I'm the pregnant werewolf. And you must be all-powerful superwitch, Davina? And let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted "Most Likely to Die Next."

Josh: Fantastic.

HAYLEY: Hey, I'm just another one of Klaus' prisoners.

She points at me.

Hayley: She is too. Of course, it would suck if he found out you're still lurking around. Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other?

I smirk as the Davina girl looks at me.

Davina: Your her aren't you.

I frown: If you mean Angel then yeah I'm her.

She walks up to me and touches my arm oh god I forgot all about that witchy woo woo stuff they can do.

Davina gasp: The one's the ancestors talk about. Angel Gilbert aka A Ripper.