"Wasn't this to balance it out" i said gesturing to it

"It is, now its not all on your waist" she laughed throwing my uniform at me.

"Come on lets go" she added walking out the door and down stairs with me following behind.

When i was finally ready for school i saw kirishima talking to bakugou and walked over to him grabbing his spoon from his bowl and taking a mouthful of his food before walking away with a smile before he could get mad about it.

They had been talking by themselves for most of the week, when i brought it up with mina not even she knew what they were talking about.

"Ready to go" todoroki said passing me my bag with momo next to him.

"Yeah, thanks"

The walk to school from the dorms wasn't long but when your legs had been through two weeks training without a proper rest it felt like ages.

"Do you just want me to carry you" todoroki said as him and momo turned around to wait for me to catch up for the third time.

"Wh-what no no its fine" i replied feeling my cheeks start to redden as i tried to speed up my walking.

"Just let him help elena it's not the end of the world" momo added grabbing todoroki's bag from him.

I watched as he squatted down a little and turned around so i could hop onto his back.

When he stood up he threw me up a little to reposition me so it was comfortable for him before he carried on walking.

I listened to momo talking about training before midoriya and uraraka caught up causing her attention to go to them.

"It'd be cool if aizawa let you use your quirk" midoriya said carrying on momo's conversation as she nodded.

I watched as uraraka carried on talking about it causing me to remember what the person had said to me in my room.

"Todoroki"

"Yeah"

"Do you have an older brother" i questioned looking down at him.

"Yeah theres nastuo and touya then my sister fuyumi, whys that" he said as we reached the school.

"Just curious, here will do" i replied waiting for him to let me down.

My legs still hurt but i wasn't going to have him carry me all through school.

I heard deku fall on the ground followed by an explosion going off and knew it was bakugou straight away.

Usually he would yell something at him and everyone was prepared for it but instead he just kept walking.

"Same old bakugou" i said kneeling down next to midoriya watching him walk inside the school doors.

"Are you okay" i added shifting my eyes to him.

"Yeah"

Midoriya was telling me about how bakugou himself had changed a lot since we were kids regardless of if it looked like it or not and it was stuck in my head throughout all of school along with todoroki's older brothers.