Scorpius X Ella

For @221B-Zoolane
I was so excited for my siblings to come home from Hogwarts! It was Christmas break and they were all coming back!
I've missed them so much, James, Albus and Lily. I love hearing the amazing stories about the school of magic they attend.
The reason I wasn't at school with them is because I'm a squibb. It sucks, but, I'm a part of the most famous wizarding family in the world!
At times though, I can't help but feel I'm an embarrassment. My father defeated the most powerful wizard, well, second most powerful, after Dumbledore of course.
But, it's just nice to be part of the family, I guess, they still treat me like I'm a part of this family.
My mother, father and I were staring at platform 9 3/4, waiting for my siblings. We watch as a man and woman walk over to us.
"Potter's." The man nods, standing by us. I immediately recognize the man to be Draco Malfoy.
"Draco." Harry nods, somewhat smiling. He puts a hand on my shoulder and looks down, smiling at me.
"Look, thanks for inviting us to Christmas dinner, I know Scorpius is very excited." Mr. Malfoy says.
My father looks to him. "Why, of course, the Granger-Weasley's are going on vacation, it's the least we could do for a friend."
We watch as kids soon start heading out to find their parents. I see James, Albus and Lily hop off a cart together.
I run up to my siblings, hugging each one of them tightly. "I missed you guys!" I giggle and wrap my arms around Lily.
"Hey, Albus, wait up!" I hear someone shout. I look to see a blonde haired boy and girl walking over to us.
"Hey Scorpius. Hey Bella." Albus smiles at the two. "Oh, this is my sister, the one I was telling you about. Ella, these are the Malfoy's."
I wave shyly at the two of them, Scorpius, the boy, was really cute.

-Scorpius's POV-
I was super excited to meet Ella. Albus told me so much about her, it was like I was already her best friend.
I watch as the Potter's rush off the train and go hug a girl. She looked just like Albus, except she was beautiful.
My older sister Bella and I made our way to them. Albus introduces us to his twin. "Ella, this is my best friend Scorpius and his older sister Bella."
Ella was so much prettier up close. I smile shyly, and lock eyes with her. She had the most beautiful eyes.

-Ella's POV-
We arrive at Malfoy Manor. I have never been, but it seemed bigger on the inside than the outside.
Scorpius and Albus ran off upstairs to go hang out in Scorpius's room. I felt a figure move towards me, it was Scorpius' older sister, Bella.
"So, you're the Squibb, right? What's it like?" She asks. "Please, just a question, I don't mind being rude." She apologizes.
"It's alright, I guess, it's just that I think of myself as an embarrassment." I sigh, looking down at the ground.
She chuckles. "You're no embarrassment, Albus won't shut up about you, now Scorpius is all over you." She leans against the wall.
"Your brother?" I ask, confused. She looks down at me and smiles.
"I've said too much." She winks and leaves me alone in the room. I sigh, and lean back.

-Scorpius POV-
"Hey, Albus, come on, I'll show you my room!" I drag my best friend upstairs.
I shut the door behind us and sit on my bed, Albus sits beside me.
"This is pretty cool." Albus comments, his hand stroking the bed. I look at him, then down. "Hey, you good? The whole way here you were silent." Albus chuckles. "And that's not the Scorpius everyone knows."
I look up at him. "Nothing, what makes you think something is going on, I mean, what could be going on? There's nothing wrong, I'm fine. Perfectly fine!" I ramble. Albus gives me a look and I sigh. "Your sister's hot." I look down. "Ella, she's pretty."
"Well, yeah, I know." Albus laughs, then stops. "You like her, don't you?" He asks me. I look up at him, sighing while I nod my head.

-Ella's POV-
I put on the dress my father brought for us. I make my way downstairs and into the dining room, where everyone is standing and socializing.
I walk over to Bella, who's talking to my brother, James.
"Come on, Bells, you're clearly top of your year. Everyone looks up to you, not to mention you're the most beautiful witch." He blushes and looks down.
"I'm just so nervous, James." She sighs, and looks down to see me. "Hey, Ella."
"Hi." I smile at her. "Hey, James." He look at my brother, nodding as he sees me.
We hear the clink of a glass and we take our seats, I sit in between Scorpius and Lily. I glance at the handsome boy next to me, only to quickly look away.
Mr. Malfoy stands up. "Now, let us eat." He smiles at all of us.

-time skip-
After I finish dessert, I lean back against the chair. I feel something brush my hand, and look down to see Scorpius' hand just brushing mine.
He notices and tears his hand away, blushing madly. I giggle and turn to my father.
My father stands at the head of the table. "I'd just like to thank the Malfoy's for this wonderful feast, and that I'm glad we were able to set aside our differences and have a wonderful Christmas." He smiles, and takes my mother's hand and Albus'.
Albus takes Scorpius' hand, and then Scorpius takes mine. I felt a spark shoot through our hands and I smile.
We go around, everyone holding hands and just staying there for a moment. As we all let go, I sigh, losing the touch of Scorpius' hand against mine.
We all leave the dining room to go and socialize. I take a seat on the couch in the living room. I feel someone take a seat next to me.
It was Scorpius.

-Scorpius POV-
Ella looked so lonely sitting on that couch alone. Throughout dinner, all I could think was, how could she sit there, and laugh, and look so beautiful? (From Flipped, my fave movieee)
I sat beside her on the couch, looking over at her. "I'm glad you were able to come." I smile at her.
"I'm glad I came." She giggled. How could anyone be as perfect as her?
"You know, Albus talks a lot about you." I chuckle. "Now I can see why?"
"Why?" She asks me. I look up at her and clear my throat.
"Well, you're beautiful, nice, I heard you're funny." I start off, blushing.
I look over to see Ella in the same position as me, looking at the ground, hands folded in her lap.
I look up, watching as the green and white plant known as Mistletoe, grew over our heads, Ella looked up too.
She looks back at me. "Mistletoe." She smiles. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine.
She pulls away and smiles. Then looks over, only to see her twin brother. "Albus, I swear, I'll kill you!"