Draco x Alice

This is for LarzziDee
Scorpius pushed his trunk into the wall. You and Draco were so excited that it was your sons first year at Hogwarts. You recalled all your years at Hogwarts, the best day was the day you met Draco.
"Alice, we should say goodbye." Draco says. You nod, and go over to Scorpius. You bend down to his height.
"Bye, mom." He says and hugs you. "Bye, dad." He goes over and hugs Draco.
"You will do great son, I know you will." You hear you husband say to Scorpius.
"You should go now, Scorpius." You say and shove him to the train. You see the Potter's and the Weasley's too, with their kids.
You and Draco hoped that Scorpius would be in Slytherin. But you knew it was meant to be.
You and Draco apparated back to the Manor. You walked inside, and sat down on the couch. Draco walked in and sat beside you.
"He will do just fine." He says, seeing the worried looks on your face.
"It's just that, all those years when we were in school, someone almost died, or they did. I don't want Scorpius to witness all of that." You say and look into the fire.
"Scorpius is our son, he's braver than most, I'm sure that the new Headmaster will protect him." Draco says and places his arm around you. "Honestly, Alice, you worry too much." You smile.
"Well this is my first son, I would like to worry." You say and Draco smiles and kisses your cheek.
"He's mine too, and I worry as well." Draco says and leans back.
"Draco, do you think that, he'll take after you, and do the things you did?" You ask, trying not to offend him. Draco sighs and looks at the dark mark on his arm.
"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to find out." Draco says and smiles sadly. He sighs and gets up.
You follow him to your room. He sat on the bed and buried his face in his hands. You felt bad for what you said. You sat beside him.
"I'm sorry, Draco." You say and wrap your arms around him.
"It's not your fault, Alice, I just want to teach our son right. I just don't know how." Draco looks up at you and sighs.
"Just teach him from what your heart says. It doesn't matter if all your relatives were death eaters, I'll be proud of what you teach him in life." You say and he smiles.
"Really?" You ask.
"Really." You say.