"Uuhhhhh... What... What are you guys doing here?" I mumbled trying to think of an excuse. I knew they were here but I didn't think I would see them so soon. I felt Katie push away from me and tried to slip back into the crowd. "Katie Anderson, leave. I dare you." Hoani (said hore-are-knee) growled, ignoring my question. Katie and I both squeaked and I pulled her back behind me. She's in trouble! Hoani used her full name and I'm going to guess that means trouble. I turned to look at Hoani and had to stop myself from melting right there. His tall 6 foot 2 inches was dripping with sex appeal in his light blue almost white chinos and a tight black muscle shirt. His hair was out and slicked back giving him that sophisticated look and the tattoos decorating his arms were on display. Damn! Katie really does have hot brothers.

"Uhhhh..." I eventually mumbled out, nervous. I looked around desperate to find someone who could help. Jack had turned around to face us but didn't step forward to offer any help. Some boyfriend you got there Katie. I grumbled in my head. My eyes had briefly ran over Ryder standing there as well but I instantly dismissed him. Seeing no one who could possibly help, I sighed annoyed. Fine! I'll deal with them my damn self. They may be huge and tower of me but I'm not afraid of them! Ok, maybe a little but I don't care! I lifted my head and glared at them both. "We're not leaving! We just got here and do you have any idea how long it took us to get ready? No f**king way am I letting two overprotective brothers ruin our night out! If you have an issue with that then leave but Katie is staying with me! Why the hell are two grown arse men at a party for teenagers anyway?" I growled up at them. They growled back and took a step closer to me.

"Don't." A deep voice rang out in warning. We all turned to look at Ryder. He was leaning against the kitchen bench holding a cup full of god-only-knows-what and I wanted to jump him right there. He was wearing black chinos, a dark grey shirt that showed off his wide chest and shoulders and a black leather jacket. His hair was messy like he had been running his fingers through it multiple times and his ice blue eyes shined in the darkness. "She's our sister! There's no way I'm leaving her here to be raped by some drunken asshole!" Hoani growled back at Ryder. I saw Ryder tense but I cut him off before he could say anything. "She'll be fine Marvel Man. Nothing's going to happen because everyone knows who her brothers are and would rather die than risk pissing any of you off." I grumbled, rolling my eyes. "Don't call me that!" He glared down at me. Whatever dude.

I grabbed Katie's hand and pushed past her brothers. Manaaki's lips twitched so I knew he wasn't going to stop us. Hoani, however, reached out but his brother stopped him. "Just leave them bro." Manaaki said before whispering something else into his brother's ear making him relax. Hoani nodded and didn't reach for us again. Ignoring Ryder I stood on the opposite end of the kitchen bench and looked at all the alcohol, trying to decide which was the safest to drink. I grabbed a half empty 2L bottle of orange juice and gave it a sniff. I smirked when I could smell the vodka and sprite. Yum.

I loved to drink and I was good at it. Sure I've never drunk with other people but that never stopped me and as long as I ate before I drank I could pretty much last the whole night. Well if I drank slow enough anyway. The only things I have never been able to drink is beer and wine. I just couldn't stand the taste at all! Now all I drink is Vodka, Tequila, Bourbon, Whiskey and Rum. I mix it with juices or coke or sprite or with ice. Hell if needed I'll just have it straight. It all depends on my mood. Getting a red cup I quickly poured myself a drink and downed the whole glass.

I frowned down at the drink, not enough vodka so very little burn. That's a shame. I poured another glass and offered it to Katie. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head no. Hoani came up behind me growling. He snatched the cup out of my hands and downed the whole thing. Come on, dude! We were 17! I only had about 3 months till I was old enough to legally drink in this town and Katie is 18 in 7 months! Hoani was standing right behind me and I shivered slightly.