Katie came down a few minutes later in black sparkly short shorts, a loose dark purple singlet and black converse shoes. She wasn't wearing her normal thick glasses, so we got to see every sharp angle on her face. She hadn't really done anything in the makeup department but she still looked so cute! her hair was curled slightly and she had a sexy fringe look going on. "Wow, Katie! You look AH-MAY-ZING!" I gushed. She smiled softly, blushing. "Let's go!" Sophia said happily. We all got into my sexy black car and took off towards Jack's house.

We heard the party before we even arrived. It was so damn loud. We had to park further down the driveway since there was already so many cars here. I left my jacket in the car since it was warm outside and we all slowly walked up to the house. There were people EVERYWHERE! Some people were already drunk and passed out on the grass outside. "Do we have to go in?" I asked, hoping Sophia would say no. Instead, it was Katie who answered. "Yeah! Can we leave please? My brothers are in there and they'll kill me if they find out I'm at a party. Jack just texted me! I can't go in there!" Katie begged. Sophia and I turned to look at Katie and smiled. "Which ones?" We asked together. Katie rolled her eyes annoyed. "Does it matter?! They'll cause a scene if they see me in there! Please, can we just leave?!" Katie said shaking. "It'll be fine Katie. I'm sure they won't do anything." I said though it didn't even sound convincing to me either. Fixing our clothes, we all walked inside.

Music filled the air, blasting from every corner of the house. I was surprised that the windows hadn't smashed from the vibrations, the music was that loud. Hell, I didn't even know what the hell was playing! All I knew was it had an awesome bass. Bodies took up every inch of the house and all I wanted to do was turn around and go home. Before I could turn around to leave, Lucas had magically appeared in front of us with a huge smile on his face. "You guys made it!" He yelled with a slight slur. I eyed him up and down and smirked. He was wearing khaki coloured pants and a black t-shirt that clung to his chest and arms slightly. So, in other words, he looked totally sexy.

He reached out and pulled a blushing Sophia towards him, whispering something in her ear which made her blush an even brighter red. Katie quickly attached herself to my hip and we turned away while the couple made out. "Ok enough! Where's Jack?!" I yelled over the loud music, knowing Katie will want to be near Jack. Lucas looked up and pointed towards what I assumed was the kitchen before taking Sophia towards the dance floor. Pfft! Dance floor? Can you call dry humping dancing? Because that's all the people in that room were doing. I shrugged it off and grabbed Katie's hand heading towards the kitchen. Pushing people out of our way and damn near punching a few others that made inappropriate comments to Katie, we slowly made our way forward.

Seeing Jack's wide frame I sighed in relief and pushed through the last few people. Once free I looked up and instantly regretted it. Katie choked on air and tried to hide behind me. Even over the loud music, it was like they had super hearing or something because they all heard Katie's choked gasp. Every male around the kitchen island snapped around to face us. Jack was standing there in black chinos and a dark blue shirt that hung loosely around his chest, yet you could still see how solid and wide he was. I can see why Katie is in love with him. He was big, buff and totally cute in that puppy dog way but it wasn't him that had me frozen. No, it was the two huge men standing next to him.

I watched wide-eyed when the two of them stepped towards us. Oh! We are so dead! "Well if it isn't Little Gamer. Now, what may I ask, are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be at home studying with my sister?" Manaaki (said Mar-naa-key) growled. Manaaki was now standing there towering over me. My eyes ran over his shoulder-length black hair, intimidating dark brown eyes, nice juicy totally kissable lips, wide shoulders, thick arms and wide chest that was covered in a black singlet and a long-sleeved dark red/black plaid shirt that was left unbuttoned. My eyes continued down past his narrow hips, thick thighs and round ass that his black jeans were doing wonders with before finally coming to a stop on his black chucks. My eyes slowly travelled back up, enjoying the view and clashed once again with his angry eyes. Yup! We're dead.