The Inked Square

THE INKED SQUARE

Founder: Bhuwan Wadhwa
Co-Founder: Chahat Malik

The Inked Square is a globalized writing and publishing community for all the writers including the unnoticed writers who cut their talent due to non availability of any platform. TIS is in 19 states of India with one international group and has its own publishing partner, India’s best publishing company, Educreation Publishing and its subsidiary FSP.

TIS offers anthologies, individual books, open mic events, writing challenges, competitions, Live Sessions on social media, featuring and many more opportunities.

The structure of TIS is hieratical, with Founder -Bhuwan Wadhwa and Co-Founder – Chahat Malik as the heads. Then there are social media managers, editors, curators, designers, and other designated people.

Every state amongst the 19 states in India, has a maximum of three state heads, city heads for the respective city areas.

State heads and city heads manage their state groups and plan events in their respective cities with the help of members of that city. They take proper care of new members and guide them in all possible ways. They look after the registration in TIS and solve all the queries.

Members:

Each member in TIS has the opportunity to get published in its free anthologies. Events taking place under TIS can be enjoyed by all the members. TIS also features write-ups of its members over social media. Perks are given to whatever work anyone does for TIS, including volunteering.

SOCIALMEDIA

Instagram: Featuring, live sessions, challenges.

Facebook: Featuring, live sessions, challenges.

You Tube: Events’ videos, live sessions.

MEMBERSHIP

Anyone who wants to be a member needs to fill a registration form of the particular state he/she belongs and join the main group and particular state group of TIS on Whatsapp. Members who don’t wish to be a part of Whatsapp groups, have the option to do so. But, they need to keep themselves updated about the opportunities provided by TIS through the social media handles of TIS. However, the registration form is compulsory to be filled.

NOTE: TIS does not charge any amount or registration fee or any kind of financial assistance from any of its members.

Regards

Team TIS