When class is over, I head out of the room and make my way outside. I can't get over how strong the sun is this early in the morning. I take out my phone to see if I have any new messages, not that I would. I suddenly feel a shoulder brush up against me, pushing me over. I look and lightly gasp.

"Watch it, bitch." Mandy, the girl who Grayson and I ran into on Valentine's Day, is standing in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I glare at her in disgust.

"Taking care of some business." She lightly smirks as she steps closer to me. "Sorry to hear about your little boyfriend."

"How do you know about that?" I can feel my blood boiling. She isn't a student here, so why would she know anything about Grayson?

"I may not go to this college, but I know everything that happens on campus." She shrugs with another smirk.

"Did you put the cocaine in Grayson's backpack?" I ask her as my face turns red.

"No, that little stunt was not pulled by me or my guys. If it makes you feel any better, I know he didn't buy it either."

"Then who did?" I begin to yell.

She raises an eyebrow as she brings her pointed finger to her lips. She smirks as she makes the "shhh" gesture. I watch her move past me and walk away. She heads toward the end of campus, not even turning to look back. I let out a frustrated sigh as I begin to follow her.

Something is going on, and I'm getting to the bottom of it. I stay back enough so she won't hear me. I'm sick of this campus being such a mystery. My eyes stayed glued to her as she rounds a corner. I wait for a moment so she doesn't suspect anything before turning the same corner. I peek my head around the wall and see her sit down at a picnic table.

Two of the guys from Valentine's Day are also sitting there, but my stomach turns when I see Ethan glaring up at her.

"Where is it?" I hear him ask her.

"Relax, it's right here." She opens her purse and places a plastic bag of white powder in front of him. My stomach turns as I let out a small gasp.

"Who would have thought E Dolan was the cooler twin to hang around." One of the guys says.

"Where's my money? You owe me seven hundred." Mandy holds out her hand.

"I have it, chill out." I watch Ethan open the pocket of his backpack. My quick instincts immediately pull my phone out and click on the camera. I begin to record a video, zooming all the way in.

"Where the hell did you get all this cash?" One of the guys ask.

"I won a little game." Ethan laughs as he hands the money to Mandy.

"A game of what?" She asks as she opens the bag and spreads the powder on the table.

"Fucking with people around campus," Ethan shrugs as he creates three lines of the cocaine in front of him, "It was so easy. I got most of the money for getting Grayson expelled."

"Shit, that was all you?" One of them say.

"Wait, that's what you used the coke for?" The other boy chimes in.

"Of course. My brother is an asshole who didn't deserve the life he was living. I couldn't fuck his chick, so I got him to leave. He shouldn't have left his backpack laying around the art contest like the moron that he is. It was the easiest shit to pull off."

Tears form in my eyes as the words leave his mouth. It was Ethan this entire time, he's the reason for all of this. My video captures Ethan leaning down and inhaling the drug. I quickly end it and immediately text Luke.

SOS. Meet me on the bleachers. NOW!

My legs run as fast as they can. I feel like I'm going to throw up at what I just saw, heard, and captured. My beautiful Grayson didn't deserve any of this. I rush to the football field at full speed, climbing up to the top of the bleachers.

"Luke!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I see him already sitting there, a concerned look is plastered on his face. "What the fuck happened?"

"It's Ethan." I choke my words out. "I finally have the proof we need to save Grayson."

"Slow down, what are you talking about?" He places his hand on my shoulder.

"He got Grayson expelled." I manage to say as I hand him my phone.

Luke takes the device from my hand and plays the video on the screen. His eyes widen as he looks at the horrible scenario playing out in front of him.

"Holy fucking shit."

"This is it, I can win the game now." I let out a breath as I look around the field.

"Grayson needs to see this. Taylor, this changes everything." He replays the video, still in shock by it.

"I'm calling him right now." I grab my phone out of Luke's hand, immediately going to my contacts.

"Taylor." Luke lets out a sad sigh as I start the call.

"He'll answer, he has to." My old optimistic self is shining through. I haven't been that girl in awhile, but she will gladly make an appearance for the man she loves.

The call rings and rings, but of course goes to voicemail. I can feel disappointment flood through me, itching away at my skin. "Fuck." I yell as I hang up. "Luke, what do we do?"

"This shit needs to get spread, all over."

I think for a moment, shaking my head. "I need to go see Grayson."

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Can I borrow your car?" I plead. I will beg him every second of every hour in order for him to say yes.

"Are you sure about this?" He carefully asks me. "You haven't talked to Grayson in three months how do-"

"Yes!" I eagerly yell. "Luke, please. It's a four hour drive and I know where he lives. I need to see him and show this to him. This is proof that he's innocent."

He nods slowly before taking car keys out of his pocket. "I'm coming with you."

"No, I need to do this alone." I begin to rush down the bleachers, not wasting a single moment.

He follows me toward the parking lot, escorting me to his grey truck. Once it is unlocked, I go to hop in the driver's seat.

"Be careful, please." He warns as I nod. "And send me that video."

"I will, thank you so much."

"Go bring our boy back." Luke smirks as he takes a step away from his truck.

I shut the door and instantly plug his address into the GPS. I inhale a deep breath as I start the loud engine and pull out of the parking lot, beginning my long drive to Charlotte.

I don't care if I'm missing class. I don't care if the semester is almost over. The only thing I care about right now is Grayson and how I'm going to save him.