*•.¸♡ six ♡¸.•*

Louis Pov's

were 10:10 on Thursday, we were in court.

J: "So Mr. Tomlinson you decide to drop all charges from Mr. Malik so that he is cleared?"

L: "Yes, Mr. Judge."

J:' Then I declare to remove all the accusations from Mr Malik, but he will be assigned a reeducator. The ruling closes here. '

I turned to look at Harry, he had the mixed look between the confused and the angry while Zayn I had my gaze fixed in the void.

At one point I saw Harry approaching and he said: H: ' After that we must talk. '

His voice was hoarse and deep, it made me shudder.

It's been a while since Harry and I were not talking, that silence was killing me, I just wanted it to come back as before, both with Harry and Zayn.

Probably Harry could not understand why I had forgiven Zayn but he was drunk!

He had no feelings for me, I think...

Harry Pov's I was angry because Louis had forgiven that, I couldn't accept it.

After Louis came out of my office, the phone rang, I looked at the sender: It was in the Janus.

I answered: H: "Hey Nello, what's up?"

N: ' Princess on the Pea, are you angry? '

I was used to that nickname of shit and basically I liked it.

H: "Shut up, Nello, this is not the time."

N: «Still for Louis?»

H: "Yes, he forgave that asshole of Zayn" N: "Wait, I missed something, because I would not have to forgive him, what happened?"

H: «He tried to rape him!» I sbottai.

N: «What?! And why did he forgive him?» asked perplexed H: "What the fuck do I know!" snort N: "So tell them no!"

H: "You're right, it should be coming soon, how's it going with Shawn?"

N: ' Well, today we go to the restaurant, it's our anniversary. '

H: "Romantic dinner, who knows how the evening will end..." I said maliciously.

N: "Yes, it will kick my ass Tonight" Risi to that statement.

H: "He's going to come back Louis, then out. Then tell me. '

N: «Okey, tell me about you later.»

I hung up, after a while he came in Louis bringing me papers that I should work on, and the usual coffee.

L: «Boss I just finished reviewing the papers.»

He laid down the cards, was about to leave when I stopped him...

H: "We have to talk, sit down!" I ordered him Louis did as I ordered him, he sat down in front of me.

H: "I'm going straight to the point, why the fuck did you forgive that bastard?"

L: "Don't call it that!"

H: Don't defend him. Answer me. '

L: He didn't know what he was doing at the time, he was drunk. And then why do you care so much? "

H: I said, raising my tone of voice.

Louis remained a few seconds in silence. Looked at me with puzzled face L: «C... osa?»

H: "You understand!"

I slowly approached him looking at me still puzzled.

He lowered his head, caught his chin with two fingers, looked at those green eyes when my gaze sank to his thin lips.

I whispered against his lips...

H: «.»

I collided my lips with his, making them unite in a sweet kiss, he for the surprise remained motionless, I kneered between his legs so as to limit the distance between us and get to his height.

I kept kissing him.

Initially he was trying to get away but then he let go reciprocating the kiss.

We broke up to catch our breath.

L: «Mi.. S... cusi, I don't...»

He pushed me gently, got out of his chair. He was going to open the door but I took his wrist by turning it, I put it against the wall by putting a hand to the wall to block the passage.

Louis Pov's felt his breath on my neck. I did not know what to do, when I kissed I thought nothing more, only felt his lips press against mine.

But I couldn't have an affair with my boss.

I could not redo the same mistake....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Space Autrici ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey Guys There we put a bang of time to write this chapter so you put like (we started at 14:10 and we finished at 17:40) if you have any advice to give us Write.

Who knows how it will end you will know only.... you know!

Kisses from two Bears Volanti🌵💎