*•.¸♡ one ♡¸.•*

Louis Pov's

It was my first day at work and I was already late, who knows what Mr. Styles would have thought of me?

I tried in every way to drive away those negative thoughts until I came to a huge building with a sign that said "Styles Enterprises Holding ".

The anxiety was overtaking me, I couldn't stop thinking about what Mr. Styles was like, I imagined him blond with dark eyes with a beautiful sculpted body, these thoughts remained until I arrived in front of the door of his office.

I stood still.

I was scared, I didn't have to do any more than open a door, then why was I so scared?!

I shook my head and decided to lower the handle...

I found myself in front of the most beautiful show ever seen before, a beautiful young man with brown hair and curly and beautiful green eyes, red lips not too fine, fair complexion, and much taller than me... I stood to look at his eyes till I made myself Account of being on the ground.

"I must have fallen without even realizing it. " I thought

Mr. Styles approached me, stretching out a hand to get up waiting for me to take her...

At that moment I would have wanted to dig a grave under my feet and bury me alive for the figure of shit just made.

Who knows what he was thinking at the time...

Once I got up I sat down in an armchair in his office, H: "Then you should be Louis Tomlinson, right?" said Harry, in his hoarse voice, which gave me goose bumps.

L:<<Exactly>>

 H:<<Well I hope you'll be fine here, remember one mistake and you're out, okay?>>

I did it with my head.

I couldn't take his eyes off him, but I couldn't look him in the eye.

"It's so sexy... why did I feel so strange? I could jump on him at any moment " I thought

After being presented for good I started to work bringing him some coffee and helping him with forms to fill out, I was sure that I would not be able to take it out of my head so easily.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Space Autrici ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Kisses two bears Volanti💎 ❤