Flawless

(A/N- Hello everyone! This is my first Cecilos fanfic so we will see how this goes:) This is also my first time writing by myself so wish me luck!)

If you don't listen to this amazing podcast and are reading this story just because you love me here are some things to know:

- Cecil is a radio host of a small desert town called Night Vale (ie Welcome to Night Vale)

- His boyfriend is Carlos a beautiful scientist who came to do experiments on the town

-in Night Vale anything can happen!!!

THATS ABOUT ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE!!!!

Here are things that people usually associate with Cecil (we don't really know because it is a podcast and Cecil doesn't give a description of himself):

- Cecil has blonde hair

- He has strange purple tattoos of tentacles all over his body and a tattoo of an eye on his forehead (some people think the eye is not a tattoo, some people think it's an actual eye)

- He has a sophisticated and older style (usually white button ups with a bow tie, with a vest over it.)

So yeah! Thanks for reading this long authors note!:)

•••

"Cecil?" Said the new intern from the other side of the glass.

"Hmmm?" Cecil says still sitting in the daze that is his thoughts.

"There's someone on the phone for you. I believe he said his name was Carlos? He said he was calling you back from earlier." The intern said.

That immediately got Cecil's attention. He was having a bad day already, especially since Carlos hadn't answered when he called. Cecil walked out of the sound booth to get to the phone.

"Hellllooooo," Cecil said, mustering up the most seductive sounding voice he could. This was his boyfriend after all.

"Hi Cecil," Carlos said in his beautiful, velvet-like voice. Cecil could practically hear the grin on his face coming through the phone.

"Soooo Carlos I was calling earlier because I was wondering, how would you feel about having dinner tonight?"

"Hmmm I don't know Cecil. I have a pretty busy schedule being a scientist and all," Carlos teased, "and I'm not sure I can clear a spot for you on my schedule."

"Oh. Okay. Well-" Cecil was cut off by Carlos, "Sweetheart I'm kidding! I could never say no to you!"

Cecil loved it when Carlos called him sweetheart. It made his heart flutter in his chest.

"Thank goodness! Carlos you scared me!" Exclaimed Cecil.

"Oh Cecil. My beautiful, adorable Cecil." Said Carlos, "Where should we meet, darling?"

Cecil thought about it. "Hmmm I was thinking Big Gino's but now I'm thinking that I will just make you dinner. My place?"

"Sounds great! See you there!" Exclaimed Carlos.

How did I get so lucky? Thought Carlos. Cecil is the kindest, most trusting person I've ever met and he's all mine.

Carlos thought about this often as Cecil was the first person he has ever dated. It's like he picked the perfect one on the first try.

They had been dating for nearly two years now. Or so they think. Time is different in Night Vale, if it's even real at all. They try to have dates at least three times a week which is hard due to both of their hectic work schedules.