How you met! Leijon

Depuis le début

Maybe he'll change his heart to be nice? That's a fat No. Maybe if you distract Frank from the Lady Troll, who reminds me of a Cat.. It could be just her horns.... You got sidetracked by the card packs box.

IT. HAD. TWO. PACKS. OF. CARDS.

You need it to collect all the cards! You don't know why you need to, you just do. Little (name) ran to get the cards pack but failed to notice that the box was up high, and you being... A small little kid, you can't reach it.

Even going on your tippy-toes you can't reach, plus the stab wound hurts when you do that.

(Your Pov)

I can't reach it! Ow! I shot backward do to pain. Why did that guy need to stab me! I'm like weak and Little! Ohh! I noticed that Cat Troll lady grab both of the Card packs. Aww, she must collect cards. I was a little sad here, but it didn't last long! She gave me one of the packs, "Thank you, Miss!". I smiled at her, and she smiled back! I think that was the first time the adult smiled back at me. A real smile that made me happy. Am I FanGirling? Oh God, I am.

Okay! I'm seven and she's really pretty! "Mew are Welcome Kitten!" The Lady said as she walked up to the counter where Maria is at.

Thank God Frank gave up on Maria to leave. I grab the stuff I plan to get and some things I didn't need to get, but I Want to have it.

Frank is on the other side of the counter, so I put my stuff on it. As he was Scanning my items, he would eyeball the Troll Lady and was turning red. Two different thoughts popped in my head, does he like her, or is he really mad? The troll lady is leaving the store, Wished I got her Name. Maria Left to the backroom after the cat Lady walked away. The minute when Maria was out of Eyesight Frank ran out to the troll Lady to grab her bags, not 'hey those look heavy let me help you' it was 'HEY THESE ARE NOT YOURS'. I heard yelling from Frank, and mean words; that made me mad. Frank shouldn't be mean to no one! He had no good reason to be mean to anyone!

I know all the words he says and understands them. It makes my blood boil; that nice lady was definitely not all though things he's saying she is or lickspittle whatever that is! I ran outside to do something! If I can Make Frank just! JUST SHUT HIS TRAP OF A MOUTH FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE. I yell out "FRANK What are you doing!?" I lower my voice "shouldn't you give your customer back her bags?" I try to get public eyes to guilt him to give the Bags back to her, but it seems I forgot that no one but us three is here. I got ready to say more, however, Frank beat me to the punch, and pushed me away; which I fell, "didn't your parents told you to leave if you saw suspicious-looking Troll?" he continues his rude yelling, he sounds angry but that didn't stop me, just fuel the fire of my irritation.

The Lady kneeled down by me, she looked worried like mom did when I fell off the bike. I just noticed that my new jacket is now opened, I had bled all over: it's all over my body it's on the store's window it's on the sidewalk and it's on Frank. Frank is blaming the lady for this which didn't make sense, I was bleeding before I came here. She was trying to stop the bleeding. I hear Frank saying "I'm calling the cops" it took me a bit to understand what Frank said, and I was losing focus... I don't know how I got up, or how I grab Frank's hand, but I just roll with it.

" I wouldn't do that, the Catless wouldn't like you if you do that~ hehehe", I believe I'm delusional, I see a Unicorn and it's talking to me. I see Frank doubled or cloned himself so I thought I can scary them both by some more words, "The Catless owe me a faaaaavvvoooooooor, you know them right? Caster Know a loooooooot about you. do you call him Cater? I wonder how they will react if I tell them you hurt me? Will they... hahaha", I smiled at him. Caster is the name of the Catless leader, but he goes by Cater, he said I'm like a daughter to him. I can see the fear in both of Frank's eyes. The Franks Drop the bags, Then I blackout.

I saw her pick me up but I wasn't in my body it was weird, I was looking at her and me. She ran with me in her arms and the bags on her back. She ran in the Park's woods, deep in there were rocks and sheets to make a tent, a light is turned on. I hear two other Girls in there, their Voices are both loud and Fangirling?? She put me on a flat and somewhat clean Surface. Oh great now I can't hear them. I can see them it's a teen and kid around my age. The teen who is wearing a plain skirt and a green shirt, and is doing hand sign? Um.. is it Sign-language? The youngest is wearing, I can't see anything, but her Green Jacket mostly cause I can't see her front. The lady seems to be telling the other two to do things. I didn't think I wasn't feeling things, but I can't feel anything, I can't touch anything. Now I can't see anything. I don't even see black.. Where am I? Where am I going?

Who am I??

_____________________________________________

Next is Makara!