[ 𝐢 ]

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:

[ Kissing ]
- You were always kissing each other and it was mainly because Ashley couldn't keep her lips off yours for longer than a second.

- It didn't matter if they were regular kisses, neck kisses, forehead kisses, cheek kisses, or nose kisses.
Either way, she was giving you ALL the kisses.

- Her kisses were always gentle unless they were passionate. If so, things would get a little intense, but she was never rough.

[ Cuddling  ]
- You loved to cuddle, but Ashley didn't mind. she loved having you in her arms.

- If she had the chance, she'd wake you with cuddles and kisses. You didn't always get to wake up beside each other, so you cherished those moments with her.

- Whenever she had stressful days at work,
your cuddles would be the only thing on her mind. She'd come home and immediately attach herself to you and you'd just hold each other for hours.

[ Hand  Holding ]
- You loved the intimacy of holding each other's hands. It was such a simple form of affection, but you both found it endearing.

- Ashley would always say,
"I swear your hands were made for
me to hold."

- If she ever got nervous, ou'd immediately reach for her hand. You knew it was something that instantly calmed her. You'd intertwine your hand with hers to let her know that you were with her and everything would be okay.

[  Dates  ]
- You rarely went on dates since she wasn't home often, but when you did it was usually something simple.

- Dates differentiated between watching movies, driving around the city, stargazing, and any other ideas that would come to mind.

- For special dates you'd either go to a concert, an amusement park or even an art museum.

[ pet names ]
What she called you:
- babe
- cutie
- babygirl

what you called her:
- my love
- baby
- sweetheart

[ Getting  Tattoos ]
- It was no surprise that Ashley loved tattoos.
She had quite a bit of ink to prove it too.

- Every time she'd go to get one, you'd happily tag along. You enjoyed watching them be done because you loved seeing her ideas come to life.

-  You'd say, "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?
'cause it looks like it does."