For I Will Be Lost

Back at school, it seemed as if nothing had ever happened and things went on as they normally did. During lunch, I sought out the angry blond and found him eating under a tree outside. Smirking as I went over, I plopped down next to him without caring how my shoulder hit his arm.

  "What the fuck do you want?" He growled without looking at me.

  "You to shut up and let me claim you." Kyōtani's golden eyes sharply looked at me.

  "How many times do I have to say no?" Shrugging, I leaned against the tree and just looked at him while calmly putting my hands behind my head. Watching how the leaves on the tree cast shadows over his tan skin as sunlight broke through in some places, I felt the urge to just reach out and touch him. It was as if my week surrounded by all of those Alphas made me believe that meeting this strange Omega had been my imagination, and I had to confirm that he was real.

  However, I managed to control that urge and kept my hands to myself.

  "Why don't you practice with the team?" Asking out of nowhere, I watched as his shoulders tensed. Kyōtani looked over his shoulder at me with a glare, then harshly bit into his fried chicken. "Is it because most of them are Martial Griffins?"

  "No."

  "Because you're an Omega?" The growl coming from his chest told me to stop asking but pestering him seemed to be the only way to get him to talk. Smirking devilishly, I got an idea. Sitting up, I reached over his shoulder and snatched his chicken from his hand. "Fine, I'm taking this as payment for your silence." Biting into it as the blond whirled around and tackled me, I lightly laughed while grabbing his wrists as my back hit the grass.

  He was glaring and snarling at me, clearly upset with whatever was bothering him and how his food was hanging from my mouth. Curling up my legs to where my feet were planted on his torso, I kicked him off and jumped to my feet. Pouncing on Kyōtani before he could get back up, I had him pinned with his wrists by his head.

  "Get off." He growled, but I ignored him as he laid there barely trying to get me off him.

  "This could be a porno for me." I heard a voice say as my head snapped up. My huge grin dropped into a frown as I looked up at Misaki. As Kyōtani craned his neck to look, the paper package on the chicken in my mouth fell off and hit him in the face. "Oh, don't stop on my account." She smiled while crossing one arm across her body and held her chin with the other hand.

  "What the fuck do you want, Kibara?" Kyōtani snarled with his chest vibrating with a growl.

  "I came looking for Alpha Tsuki, to be honest, but seeing you two fooling around makes me want to join in." She bit her lower lip while watching us with hungry eyes. Biting through the fried chicken in my mouth, the rest of it fell, and Kyōtani snatched it out of the air with his teeth to keep it from hitting the ground.

  "We're not fooling around, we're fighting over food." I growled while chewing. "Clearly, you're too perverted to see that."

  "I'm not perverted, I just have different tastes." She then crouched down in front of us while smiling. "Ken-chan, why don't you play with me like that?" She pouted.

  "Fuck off, you harpy." Kyōtani snarled.

  "Oh, you're giving me chills." She coyly smiled while raising her brows. "But, alas, you're not the only one for me anymore." Her amber eyes then focused on me. "Isn't that right, Alpha Tsuki?" She licked her lips hungrily. "Come on, play with me and forget about the Omega." Alpha Misaki reached out and grabbed my chin to make me look at her. Too bad for her that the moment I saw her, my anger had already started to boil. Her touching me only set me off.