He made his own version of a weapon appear in the form of evil energy and clashed with Azazel, sparks flew from whenever their opposite energy weapons attacked one another, Azazel had the speed advantage, but (Y/N) was able to deduce the locations of his next pattern of attacks and block just in time. Naturally Azazel would have the advantage since holy beats evil, however that wasn't the case when it came to the energies of both sides, they were on equal grounds.

They jumped away before meeting in the middle again, one hand holding their energy weapons which were being held together, the other was (Y/N) stopping Azazel's fist from attacking him. Suddenly, (Y/N) smirked confused Azazel.

(Y/N): Now you get to see why it's much more useful to have a wing made out of my evil energy!

Acting on his words, said wing morphed into a fist and socked Azazel right in the face, breaking the lock the two were in before (Y/N) leapt with his knee out and cracking Azazel's jaw, then while mid-air, (Y/N) used his flight to keep himself up while delivering a devastating spinning back kick that slammed into Azazel's head, sending him flying once more, (Y/N) meanwhile touched down gently while facing his teacher, his wing morphing back into its original form.

Azazel instantly chuckled while getting to his feet, his jaw was instantly healed by an unknown force that made (Y/N) raise an eyebrow... but then he saw his teacher charge at him yet again, the dark blue sky now turning a dull green. (Y/N) was even more confused... until he saw what looked like a large orb of holy energy in Azazel's hands.

(Y/N): Did you get that from the people of the earth or something?

Azazel: Nah, this is just my unseen finisher for when I go up against a devil. I used it back in my days in the war, but now it's useless compared to today's techniques... instead I turned it into a training device for you, I want you to hold this attack back with nothing but your wing.

(Y/N): My... wing?

Azazel: Even though it's useful, it doesn't hit hard, and the only to get to hit hard is if it grows in power just like you are, so the last lesson for today... stop this ball!

Instead of being the cliche slow ball that would give the protagnist plenty of time to catch it, (Y/N) went wide-eyed from the ball's speed outmatching his own quite easily, however once he felt the immense danger he was in, he didn't see nor hear the crackle of his evil energy. The ball quickly stopped right in front of (Y/N).

Both were confused, until (Y/N) noticed the two familiar black and red hands of electricity holding the ball back effortlessly, he looked over his shoulder to see two lines of evil energy coming from his back revealing that from the sense of danger, he'd managed to summon his second wing again.

Azazel: Huh, well would you look at that? You managed to get the second one out again! I didn't think you'd be able to summon it as quick as that... like Sirzech's wife said: not many people are able to even make a single wing of evil energy whereas here you are with two of them, heh, I knew you were a good choice in student.

(Y/N): Here, have it back... but this time, take it with some of my own power too!

He filled the ball with evil energy... but Azazel went wide-eyed at that when the ball suddenly started becoming the brightest thing on the planet, (Y/N) squinted his eyes in confusion before quickly tossing the ball away somewhere else, it caused a massive explosion that forced Azazel to cover himself with his wings and (Y/N) with a dome of evil energy.

When the force of the explosion disappeared, both opened their eyes to see an astonishing sight: the whole battleground excluding two spots of earth where both Azazel and (Y/N) were standing had been completely annihilated. Quickly Azazel flew over to (Y/N), touching his shoulder as the landscape quickly disappeared, revealing the two were inside the same park (Y/N) trained with Issei and Koneko, and it was where he first met Azazel too.