Blake's POV:

I laid in bed and just couldn't sleep so I decided to browse tiffany's bookshelf. She said I can read the books if I put them back when I was done! So I decided to look through the books found a book at the beginning of the adele and decided to read it going to my bed and turning the lamp next to my bed on, opened the book, and start reading it. A few minutes into reading my book I seen something land on my bed, at first I didn't know what it was but soon seen that it was a paper airplane I found it kinda odd but opened it anyway and this is what it said.

Couldn't get much sleep either sunshine?
-GRIFF

I looked at the note for a few minutes and decided to write back to him.

Yeah, it's so hard to get sleep here.
-Blake
also don't call me sunshine!!

I wrote as I was folding it back up and I threw it back.

After a few minutes of not hearing back from him, I assumed he went to sleep which I don't know how he could! Then, a few seconds later I heard a whisper at the window PSST I jumped out of my skin then looked at the window to see griff peering in.

"Oh my god griff! ", I almost screamed.

I said trying not to make as much noise to avoid waking my cabinmates up so I turned off the lamp and went to the window.

"So did you get the note.", I said trying not to smile.

"Yeah.", he said almost blushing.

"Are you ready to go to the music room.", I say.

"Yeah! let's go!", he says.

"Oh do you need help?", he says as I am trying too hard not to wake my cabin mates.

"Yeah! A little.", I say.

Griff helps me get down as quietly as he can and we run across the great lawn to the music room we head in and shut the door.

"So what did you want to talk about?", he says a little nervously.

"So do you remember when we were growing up together and we did all of those things well..", I said looking down at my shoes?

"Yeah what about them?", he says blushing and smiling.

"Well.. you see there are many things I haven't told you and I am sorry for that so I am gonna share a few so that's why we're gonna play 2 truths and a lie!

1. I know how to sing

2. I like you and have for a very long time

3. camp kikiwaka is good so far....", I said and read all the questions out loud.

He thought for a moment then he answered them.

"Ok! Um..the lie is that you like camp kikiwaka so far?", he said. 

He thought about the other questions, then got a kinda shocked look on his face!

"oh..", he says as he starts to look up.

"Yeah.", I said kinda nervous.

I was nervous because I was thinking about what he would say next but he just smiled then turned around on the piano and started playing. I recognized the keys to be almost is never enough by Ariana grande so I started singing even though I hate singing in front of people I did anyways!

I'd like to say we gave it a try,
I'd like to blame it all on life.
Maybe we just weren't right,
but that's a lie,
that's a lie.