The car ride was pretty silent. I looked at the two over periods at a time and smiled at them. We arrived at my home and went inside. (Y/n) called his aunt and she was over in a few minutes.

"I'm so sorry. I hope they weren't a hastle." I watched them run to their aunt. I walked over and hugged the both of them. "Things will get better. And if you ever need to talk. Im here okay." I said to them. They got in the car and drove off. I watched them leave out of the window and would always remember.

On that day I made a promise to make sure that (Y/n) was safe. I wanted to know that my friend would be alright and That he could always talk to me if anything bothered him.

Flashback end.

We finally made it back to my house and got inside. "Eomma!!! We're back!!" I yelled into the house. They found their spots on the couch and engaged in a small conversation. "Mom is the tree house ready to be seen?" She nodded. "Your father has been making the finishing touches but it will be ready in a few." I nodded and walked over.

"So are you guys ready to get back to the tree house?" They nodded and I sat down. "(Y/n) tell us more about this boy." He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Well-" he stopped talking when his phone rang. We tried to see who it was but Jeup took the phone and looked at the screen. "He is with his friends you can call later." Jeup spoke and hung up. "Jeup!" He blushed and pushed the male lightly. "I was going to be nice about it!" We all laughed and he called again. "I'll handle this." I answered and put the phone to my ear. "You have reached the voice mail box system. Please leave a message after the Tone." I said then hung up handing the phone to (Y/n). He sent the male a Quick text and. My mom came over. "Okay tree house time." We all jumped up and ran to the back yard.

A/n: here's a picture of the tree house and the inside.

We walked up the stairs to the tree house

We walked up the stairs to the tree house. When we opened the door everyone was in complete shock. "Girl this is a separate house!" Jiwoo jumped up and down and my mom laughed. "Upstairs is the bed room. There are six beds. We installed and extra one for Camryn. And once you go through the kitchen that back Hallway leads to the bedrooms and the door over there is the bathroom."My mom smiled and we all hugged her. "Mom you transformed our tree house from a pile of wooden sticks nailed together and made it into a guest house." We all had tears in our eyes hugging her and thanking her. After that she left and we all ran through the Tree house. "You know what this calls for." (Y/n) chuckled. "SLEEP OVER BITCHES." Seokmin yelled out. "Well it's settled. Sleep over tonight. I'll drive every one to their houses to get their things and then we can get to the night of fun." We all nodded in agreement and ran to the car.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment on this book and tell me what you think? And if you are wondering about Tae well he will be back. Anyways. Bye lovers ❤❤❤