An Unfortunate Accident

YN's pov

I was currently on my way to meet my childhood friend, Yusei. When I was caught off guard by a bunch of random explosions. I did my best to avoid them but one was massive and knocked me off my duel runner. I hit my head pretty hard on the ground and blacked out instantly.

Luna's pov

I was about walk around New Domino with my brother since we didn't have much else to do, however before we could, we saw a guy knocked out just outside our house

"Come on, let's go check on him" Leo suggested and I nodded

We rushed over to him and immediately recognized the satellite mark on his face. Despite this, we still picked him up and helped carry him into our house.

The entire time we were waiting for him to wake up, Leo was going on and on about how the guy could be bad. A female spirit appeared beside me, one that I didn't recognize.

"Lilith, Lady of Lament at your service. Thank you for helping YN out back there"

"We always try to help out when it's needed." I said to which Lilith nodded

"Don't worry about YN being bad. That mark means absolutely nothing. He's a very sweet guy who often puts others before him." Lilith explained with a smile.

"That's good to know"

As I said this, YN woke up and looked around the room. Leo was about to say something when YN snapped his head to him. Leo got scared by the reaction.

"It's because I'm from the satellite isn't it?" YN asked looking at me.

I nodded my head in response. YN sighed with frustration in response. It must get pretty annoying when people instantly judge you because of a mark on your face.

"Kid, I'm not going to hurt you. This mark doesn't define who I am" YN said which calmed Leo down

"I'm Leo" my brother introduced himself offering a handshake

"YN. YN LN"

When YN extended his arm to accept Leo's handshake, he screamed in pain and pulled his arm back.

"Damn it. Just what I need, a most likely broken arm" he said holding his injured arm.

"Mind if I call a friend of mine to come over, he was needing to see me and I can't drive my duel runner with an injured arm"

"Go right ahead" I said with a smile

He thanked me and pulled out his cellphone before giving his friend a call. From what I heard of the conversation, YN's friend is named Yusei and he'll be over here in about ten to fifteen minutes.

"You're a duelist right?" Leo asked YN

"An injured one but yeah I am"

"Well when you aren't injured, you wanna duel?" Leo asked and YN nodded

"Sure"

After ten minutes of waiting, I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. When I did, I saw a guy around the same age as YN.

"Is YN here?"

"I'm guessing you're Yusei?" I asked to which he nodded.

"Follow me, he's currently in the living room talking to my brother"

I lead him inside to where YN was. When we got to him and Leo, they both turned to us. YN motioned for Yusei to sit down and Yusei did so.

"Why were you needing to see me?" YN asked

"It's about the upcoming tournament. I was told by somebody on the phone that you and I specifically needed to be there. I don't know how they got my number nor do I know why we're needed at that tournament"

I was confused as to why they were specifically needed there but that isn't my business. Leo got up to leave but was suddenly lifted in the air and sat back down.

"I have telekinesis. Leo, This is about the tournament you're wanting to enter so it might be a good idea to listen"

Leo nodded and continued listening. This entire situation just feels off to me. Almost like it's some kind of destiny for the four of us to meet. I've got a bad feeling about things to come.