intro || chapter 1

if youre going through hell keep on going

Chapter One

"Are you scared?"

"Nothings scary about starting high school."

"Then why are your hands shaking?"

"Shut up."

The two siblings bickered back and forth.

Anabelle McCall had transferred back from Washington, Seattle with her dad. She had decided to go to school with her brother and his friends at Beacon Hills High School.

Math
Art
Electronics
Free Period
Study Hall
Chemistry
English

"Hey you're Free Period is the same as my pre-tryouts for lacrosse!" Scott pointed out.
Annabelle looked at her brother with her famous 'I don't care what you're talking about' look.

"You can at least be a little nice since I'm the one showing you your classes." Scott mumbled loud enough Annabelle can hear.

"Scott you're a wonderful boy but, I don't need your help." Annabelle gave him a sad smile.

"Oh yeah where is your math class." Scott smirked.

"Scott.."

"Yeah?"

"We're in front of my math class." Annabelle looked at her brother weirdly.

"You can't just let me win today can you." Scott smiled at her sister lovingly. He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead as a good-bye and headed towards his own class. Annabelle took a quick seat in the second row next to a boy with shaggy brown hair and sea blue-green eyes.

"Hey! My names Liam." He greeted her offering his hand

Annabelle shook it shyly before telling him her name. "Annabelle McCall." She smiled at Liam who had the biggest smile.

"They guy who made team captain as a sophomore is your brother right?" Liam asked excitedly. Annabelle nodded sadly. Every time she meets a boy it always ends up "Oh god your brothers so amazing let me hit him up." At least something Lacrosse related.

Liam's faced scrunched confusingly. 'Did I say something wrong?' He asked himself in his head.

Annabelle's first three periods was a complete craziness. Stiles one of Scott's friend managed to somehow show Annabelle's second period art. Then she found out that Art was a bunch of students in different grades bunched up together. She had her class with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira. Art was crazy. Scott and Stiles goofed around and Lydia and Kira was talking about some stupid magazine and somehow Anna was the one who got the blame for all the talking.

Electronics wasn't so good either. She had Malia, Stiles, and Scott. First Malia managed to break Anna's keyboard now which Anna had go pay for, Stiles were searching up something about some stupid Aztec fountain of youth stuff and it somehow also got blamed on Anna for the accidental printing of 50 pages, and then last of all Scott managed to put porno on max on her computer. She was outraged, she had been only 3 classes and she already wanted to go home.

It was finally Annabelle's free period and she was glad. Stiles and Scott had pre-tryouts, Malia and Kira had volunteered to watch. Annabelle had finally her peace and quiet. She sat under a tree re-reading 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green for the fifth time. But she knew her peace and quiet wasn't going to last forever.

"Hey Annabelle!... Annabelle right?" Liam asked running to her. She mentally groaned to herself.

"Yeah and you're Liam." Annabelle said with an eye roll.

Liam was glad she knew his name but disappointed that when she said it had an eye roll.

"I was wondering maybe if you watch my try-outs and then after maybe we can watch a movie?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"Yeah sure I have to watch my brother anyways." Annabelle gave an awkward smile as Liam returned.

It was now Study Hall and she had it with Malia and Kira or the opposite sex of Scott and Stiles. Study hall went smoothly and surprisingly chill. Usually Malia would be throwing a tantrum about why can't she highlight our textbooks.

The rest of the day went smooth also, considering she had no other classes with her brother and his friends and their classes was all the way on the other side of the building.

After school she kept her promise to Liam and would watch him play. Annabelle was shocked, she thought Liam was good but she never knew she was amazingly good.

"Pathetic!" Coach called out while the boys crossed the line.

"Is that all?" Coach yelled out. Stiles suddenly crossed the line last and completely out of breathe. Scott held him from falling down and passing out. A moment later Scott was rubbing a puking Stiles' back.

The try-outs were amazing. Scott managed to pick up his act and actually made shots and catch the balls. But Liam... Liam was absolutely incredible. He had managed to have his confidence considering the girl who he took the keen of liking her was watching in the crowds.

It was up against Scott and Stiles vs. Liam again. Liam charged and Stiles went to go do the fake 'I'm going to steal your ball jump.' Then Scott attacked Liam causing him to flip and land on his ankle badly.

Annabelle stood up and ran to Liam.

"Guess I won't able to get that movie date will I?" Liam asked sadly.

"Maybe when your leg is better." Annabelle said reassuringly.

They both looked at each other sadly.

------

Hello thank you for reading this story! I hope you liked it. I am actually going to start writing in Annabelle's point of view in the second chapter. I tried out writing in third person and it's completly difficult ! Also I do not own teen wolf just Annabelle :)