Friends? Chapt 36

Start from the beginning

I'm now a couple steps away from him, "You didn't have to do that."

"You want to hurt me?" He questioned me his voice kinda sounds familiar..

"No I don't, in fact I just wanted to speak with you." I answered in honesty.

What?

Really it's the truth..

"No you want to kill me."

"I've never once said that I wanted to kill you."

"Yes you did."

And then

Ohh wait I started to remember, I did say that I wanted to kill him.

But I told that kid Pete, how does he know are they friends?

"Wait do you know a boy name Peter?" I stood there patiently waiting for him to answer.

"No." He finally answer for what felt like a minute or two,

I then got a bright idea or is it called a great idea?

I don't know, but anyways I got the best idea ever! it's like when I used to watch that show Scooby Doo I'm going to take off his mask.

"Well maybe I should get to know you better Spidey."

I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground hearing him groan as his head hit the ground.

I sat right on his waist not even caring about the awkward position were in I leaned down just enough to whisper to where his ear should be seen.

"Now let's see, who's under this mask." I moved my hands to the hem of his mask about ready to pull it up.

He tries to pull it back down as I begin to move it over his head I could now see his perfect lips.

Ok too far.

Yeah..

He pulls the mask back down but I slapped his hand away,

"Ah, ah, ah..nice try but I need to know who you are."

He grunts, "Please don't do this.." He begged.

I grinned under the mask, him begging makes me want to do it more, I pulled up the mask eagerly seeing his face.

He looked up at me, his chocolate coated eyes staring right back at me, his hair all over the place mostly curly.

I looked lower seeing his lips pressed down together to create a thin line which are slightly parted.

Looking at his whole face in general..

I gasped sounding dramatic as before, it's him! that boy that I talked to earlier.

"Pete?" I question, just to make sure I didn't hit my brain to hard.

Sighs, "It's Peter.." He corrects exhaustedly.

"Wow your Spiderman?"

"I really wish you didn't have to see me like this.." Peter mumbles,

"The baby boy is Spiderman, I can't believe that." I said with a chuckle.

"Don't call me that." He says, sounding as if he's getting more irritated by the second.

"And get off of me.." He says pushing me enough to get off his waist.

I sat beside him as he began to sit up,

"You happy now?" He question me in a stern manner,

I nodded mutely,

  To Be Continued

  To Be Continued...