Together?

Previously...

  "Killua!" I yelled spotting him down the hall.

  "Y/n!"He ran toward me.

  "We are such a dumb cliche right now."I laughed crying and hugging my brother tightly.

   "Y/n, I missed you so much stupid." He hugged me and his warm tears landed on my shoulder and crook of my neck.

We were reunited...finally...

Random Pov

   We went to into their hotel room and me and Killua couldn't part from eachother the whole time. "It's a good thing your back Y/n, Killua was super depressed without you." Leorio laughed and Killua glared at him.

  "Shut up Leoreo, Y/n I'm hungry let's go get some snacks." He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her outside the room.

   "Hey Killua wait, we missed the food court."  She complained as he dragged her down a dark and seemingly abandoned hallway.

   "Y/n, can you tell?"He asked letting go of her wrsit.

   "Tell what she asked?"He pinned her against the wall.

   "How frustrated I am." Y/n tried to break free, but for some reason she couldn't.

   "What the hell Killua."He looked down.

   "Relax during our hug I had to attack your pressure point, your stronger than me. I'm just smarter and faster." I smirked.

   "What is this all about?"She asked.

   "I'm your older brother, yet you still act like the older twin. What you did back at the house you better never try that again. You're not allowed to leave me behind, or force me to leave you behind do you understand?" He asked.

   "I understand, but I want you to promise that this means that we'll be together forever." She smiled and he laughed.

  "I don't think you understand that your not in a position to make choices other than the ones I give you." He leant in to her ear and whispered. "I promise together forever I promise."

   "Together forever, I promise." She smiled.

   "Y/n I love you." He smiled and she smiled.

  "I love you too."She smiled back.

   "No. I love you."Killua looked her dead in the eye.

   "I don't understand." she laughed and he sighed, let's just go get some snacks.

   Maybe one day she'll understand he thought to himself.