chapter 4. Henry Bowers

(Y/n pov.)

You walk back home from the pharmacy and pull down the sleeves of your shirt covering your bandaged hands. "Finally your home you fricking piece of shoot!" Your mother screeches grabbing your hair and pulling you into the living room. She smelled like a bar as she threw you to the floor and kicked your head. "Where we're you huh? Your father said he woke up and you were gone! You didn't ask to leave!" "I-I'm sorry..." you stutter. "Sorry!" Your mother cackles "I wish we never created you you piece of shoot! Your a waste of space! Your a waste of life!" She screams kicking you repetedly. You wait till she's done then you get up and limp upstairs to your bedroom.

(The next day)

You get up and creep downstairs with your backpack still full from yesterday. You grab your skates and skate down the street once you are a good ways away from your house on a sort of abandoned street you sit down and pull an apple out of your bag. You take a bite out of it and look down at your bandaged hands. Why did they care? Why did he care...why would that care! I'm just a piece of shoot. Everyone knows it and their better than that...they may be the "losers club" but their better than someone like me... You take another bite out of your apple. Their so fricking weird...Bill, Stan, Eddie, Richie, Beverly, Ben... what am I compared to them. "They don't even know my fricking name!" You laugh maliciously at yourself and then sit there as the laugh seems to hang in the air. "Why the Frick would anyone care about you huh? Why would they!" You laugh at your self again takeing another more aggressive bite out of your apple. "People say everyone's unique and special in there on little way"... "Well I am and my purpose is to be walked all over by the world!" You lay back onto the ground chucking what's left out your apple behind you flipping off the sky. "Well frick you world! I can take care of my fricking self no thanks to you!" Then you just lay there a while in the dirt with a bag full if stolen food and a bloody knife. Probably looking like a serial killer but you don't care. "Bring it on world, cause I'm fricking done with life". You close your eyes and take in the warmth of the now rising sun. You hear loud music and a parking car but you couldn't care less. "Who messed you up baby doll?" Asks and all to fimilar voice. You open your eyes ad see none other than Henry bowers standing over you. "No one in perticular" you reply looking up at him lazily no hint of worry in your voice. He chuckles while he crouches down and leans over you getting really close to your face. "Well you better tell that no one in perticular to not touch what's mine" He says angrily. "When did I become yours?" You say back a little defiantly. "Oh you want proof!" he says angrily what the frick us he gonna do... He pulls back a little from your face and you get a little anoyed I swear if this guy tries to make out with me- Your thoughts are cut off by him sinking his teeth into the side of your neck. What the frick?! What the actual heck?! He begins sucking on your skin and you cringe away from his touch but he holds you down. After a while he pulls away and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand looking pleased with himself. "You liked that didn't you" he says smirking. You hear whistles and a slow clap coming from the direction of Henry's car and sit up seeing his whole gang was there watching. YOU MOTHERFRIC- (y/n) calm down kicking his butt right here and now is not a good idea... You take a deep breath and push Henry gently to the side and zip up your back pack. "See you later Bowers" you say as you skate away praying that he wouldn't come after you. "I'm not done with you yet (Y/n)!" He calls after you. You fight the urge to flip him off. You gear his car doors close and him drive off the other way. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You know what maybe I will go to the quarry with the losers...it's the first time I've ever been invited to anything anyway...it'd be a shame not to go... So your mind made up you skate off towards the path to the quarry.

(A/n) well...that's Henry for you I guess...what will the losers say....