Andy-The Famous One

You had always loved Black Veil Brides and the day your friend Lauren rang you saying you had tickets, you couldn't help but scream down the phone.

The concert was all you thought of and spoke about for weeks on end.

People were sick of you,Lauren and Axl talking about it, it wasn't right to them but they didn't know how much BVB had done for you three.

*Day of the concert*

Luckily the concert was on a saturday night so you had time to get ready through-out the day.

You pounced on Lauren and Axl who were sleeping on your floor curled into eachother. You hated being single around them you were like the third wheel, you just didn't say anything.

"GET UP ITS BVB DAY! MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

They jumped up and starting hurling abuse at you, all you managed to make out was, something about waking them up this early (it was like 11 am) and that they were pissed, you weren't even sure. You just ran off to the bathroom ignoring the comments and had a nice hot shower to relax yourself.

*after all of you had showered and eaten*

Axl turned round with his work belt on screaming in his gayest voice possible 

"MY SALON IS OPEEEEEEN!!!!!"

You and Lauren were pissing your sides laughing for probably around ten minutes.

After you had calmed down you guys started getting ready.

You first, Axl did your hair, Lauren did your makeup and then they picked out your outfit while you did you nails(everything is included in the sets)(polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68816649)

Then Axl, Lauren on hair,you on makeup(polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68818193)

Finally Lauren,You on hair, Axl on makeup(polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68819012)

You wore the most bracelets because of your cuts, you couldn't foundation over them so you would wear loads and loads of bracelets instead.

You guys finished in just under seven hours, that left you around an hour to get to the concert.

"Everyone ready?" Axl asked

You and Lauren nodded, then Lauren thought and ran upstairs.

"What's she forgotten?"You asked Axl

He smirked at you,

"Your birthday present, Happy Birthday Brooke"

You smiled, so they had remembered

Lauren ran back down and hugged you

"Happy birthday sweetie!"

She handed you an envelope and a small parcel.

You opened they envelope first and took out the card, and the money.

"Thanks guys!"

They looked at eachother and smirked before looking back at you, 

"Open the parcel" Lauren was giggling and struggling to talk while controlling herself.

You opened it and almost screamed, well you did so you weren't very good at keeping calm

"AHHHH! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!" You hung the V.I.P backstage pass round your neck and hugged them both again.

Lauren checked her phone,

"We should go or we'll never get to the front"

You all ran to your car and headed off for the stadium where the concert was being held.