13 | my forever; jarbyn

Start from the beginning

"We love you son. Always remember that" the deep voice of his father had now spoken, making Corbyn turn his attention towards the man that had a firm yet soft gaze on him. The little boy nodded his head, before jumping as two men had suddenly burst through the front door. They looked to have no mercy as they approached the two parents who instantly took alarm. "You said we had an hour. You couldn't have waited until we put him to sleep?" His father now growled as he pushed both his wife and son behind him.

"Change in plans. Mr Paul decided he needed you now. Now let's go" one of the men scolded as he got closer. Corbyn shook under his hardening stare, clutching onto his mother's pink blouse. She took notice and bent to his level. She made sure they were looking at each other before she spoke.

"We have to go now okay, baby? I need you to be strong and always listen to Mr Seavey. And if anything ever happens to us, I just want you to know we love you and that everything we're doing is for you" she awaited a reaction from her son, but only got a gasp as she was being grabbed by the arm by one of the men. He forced her away, her screams and cries getting more distant as her body and his father's was being dragged out the broken door. Corbyn watched in horror, his voice nor his body not knowing how to respond.

And it wasn't until a few months later that while Corbyn was playing superheroes with Daniel and his siblings, that he got terrible news. His parents were found dead in an abandoned warehouse. Corbyn hasn't been the same ever since. Rarely talked, rarely ate. He never went outside. It took the whole Seavey household two years to finally get Corbyn to even smile again. And they were happy to see that he was finally making improvement on something that his parents died for. Something they refused to tell him for many reasons.

Something he eventually will be fighting for.

10 years later...

Corbyn laughed and cheered as he kicked another goal. It was currently gym for most of the students. But when hearing the whistle blow, Corbyn knew that class was now ending. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, grinning from ear to ear as he got a few praises on his amazing foot work. He was casually walking from the field and towards the locker rooms, shaking his (now bleached snow white) hair out; when he felt a hand collide with his back. He looked to see that it was Daniel, a smile of his own plastered on his face.

"I am so glad I don't participate" Daniel joked as the two entered the locker rooms. Corbyn chuckled at his words before walking over to his locker and pulling out his fresh (non-sweaty) spare clothes. Daniel just took a seat on a bench, eyeing everyone who changed from their nasty clothes. And he couldn't help but let his eyes wander over a certain male who was also a close friend with Corbyn and him. That trance was over though when Corbyn snapped him back to reality. "Hmm, what?" Daniel jumped.

The now eighteen year old boy chuckled as he knew what Daniel was doing. He always did it.

"If you like him so much, why don't you just ask him out?" Corbyn wondered as he dragged the blue eyed brunette out of the locker room and into the now crowded halls. Daniel sighed.

"I don't know."

"Hey, how about you invite him to my party this Saturday? He could be your plus one" Corbyn smirked. Daniel practically beamed at the news and immediately attacked Corbyn into a hug.

"Really!? Oh my, thank you, thank you!" Daniel squealed as he broke the hug. The bell rung, signalling next class, but the intercom had also turned on.