"Why did I have to fall in love with a rock star?" I complain and she laughs, rolling her eyes at my dramatics.

"You wouldn't have it any other way" she reminds me and I nod. No matter what obstacles came in our way or how hard things got I would never chose a life without Josh. He was my soulmate and we were going to make it through this.

*************************************************************************************

I spend the afternoon cleaning my room. I was moving out soon and right now the room was still a sty since I hardly ever spent any time in it other than to change clothes and sleep from time to time. Clothes were strewn everywhere and honestly the shelves were collecting mountains of dust that were my allergy's worst enemy. I'm packing away some clothes in a tote when my phone rings on the nightstand. I reach over to answer it and immediately place the call on speaker. "Hello" I answer.

"Hey gorgeous" Josh greets me and my heart skips a beat. I hadn't even thought to look at the caller ID when the phone rang so hearing his voice is a welcome surprise. "Miss me yet?" he teases and I chuckle.

"Of course I do" I confirm, folding a shirt before placing it inside the tote. "I've resorted to cleaning to keep my mind off of you" I add and he chuckles.

"Sounds about right. I've tuned my guitar, triple checked the drum kit and made some weird noodle thing for lunch" he says making me laugh as I think of my boyfriend cooking.

"It was horrible. Don't ever let him cook for you" Max yells in the background and I laugh even harder thinking about the boys attempting to eat the mystery meal my boyfriend prepared for them.

"They're just being dicks. Don't listen to them" he waves off. "Besides, I would never make you something so low quality" he adds and I hear Natalie shouting something at him too far away for me to make out. "Whatever" he says dismissively, "the point is, I miss the fuck out of you" he says and I smile, grabbing my phone and taking it off speaker as I take a seat on my bed.

"I miss you too babe" I admit softly. "But the shows will be good distractions and I have exams-."

"And time with your dad after school is over" he interjects. "Maybe I should fly out to see you one weekend and we can spend the weekend with him...now that he likes me" he adds and I smile. That idea definitely held merit...it would just have to be the both of us that flew out to see my dad one weekend.

"That would be great" I reply honestly as my call waiting begins to beep incessantly. I groan, taking my phone from my ear and find my father's name indeed lighting up the screen. "Shit, babe I gotta go. My dad is actually calling right now. Call me later though?"

"I'll try. We're almost to the hotel and then we're gonna get some dinner but I'll try to call before bed."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you more" he replies and my heart swells as we hang up and I switch over to my dad.

"Hey dad" I greet him brightly, acting as if I don't know where this conversation is headed. I texted my dad to let him in on my plans for the summer and he had never responded until now and I had a feeling he wasn't going to be exactly thrilled about it.

"Are you really going with him?" he asks, getting right to the point and I sigh, closing my eyes as I brace myself for impact as the next words leave my mouth.

"Just for the summer" I admit. Silence falls over the line, the only sound being him releasing a deep sigh. I know that news that your daughter is going to be off on a tour bus with her serious, committed boyfriend isn't exactly great but I couldn't lie to him about where I'd be all summer.