I high-fived them and smirked at Niall. Louis seemed to be rethinking and I interrupted and said, “Dude, you already chose Niall, so too bad.” Louis’ shoulders slumped and Niall glared at him.

“So how are we gonna do this?” Harry asked.

“They’ll be back with the food soon since I ordered 15 minutes ago,” I informed.

“Okay, we have 10 minutes to eat as many dishes as possible,” Niall said.

“Then you guys can have the rest of the dishes,” I continued.

They all nodded.

They all broke out in separate conversations except for Liam who just eyed me carefully. I returned his actions and we both started chuckling like old times. We both read body language so we sorta could communicate. My body was feeling cocky I guess and Liam was smirking knowing that Niall would lose to me.... after all, I won Wolverhampton’s eating contest at 8 years old when I lived in Wolverhampton. It was the most famous eating contest in the city. I was up against 40 year old men yet I still won. The boys just eyed too and probably thought we were crazy. Zayn smirked at the two of us. He probably was catching on to the fact that we were feeling cocky.

10 waiters came out each one holding a tray full of dishes. Niall’s and my eyes lit up at the smell. We all sighed happily. I caught one of the waiter’s arms and asked, “Is this all?” He nodded yes and I asked him for 3 pitchers of water. He nodded hesitantly. The boys all looked at me as if I was crazy.

“I’ve done this before with the whole football team again me and a friend (Jake), and well I know or a fact that we’ll all need some water after this,” I explained. I chuckled at the memory. I was once popular until the Barbies declared me their new target and everyone drifted away. I was hanging with the football team with Jake and we declared that we could eat more than all of them. They took us on the offer and we won. Immediately after, the team began feeling as if their tongues were on fire because of all the spices. I am pretty immune to the spiciness so it wasn’t a problem on a usual basis but the mixture of all the spices really got hot for me too. We ended up chugging down a pitcher each, ten in total.

This was the week before I was targeted. My face immediately turned when I thought of all of them ignoring me and being bullied by the populars.

I realized I had zoned out for a bit and the boys seemed concerned. I smiled weakly but none of them seemed like prying since the water came.

“Sir, do you mind staying for a bit to count us down? It’ll only take 5 minutes?” I asked a waiter.

He chuckled and said, “Sweetie, you realize you’re gonna lose right?”

I grimaced at him and said, “Watch me, win... hurry up and count us in,”

Liam explained a bit more and the man counted us down. I started on my dishes, I zoned out all the cheers and screams and focused on eating. It was second nature to me and I wasn’t aware of what I was doing. I didn’t count, I just kept on eating until I heard a whistle. I put my hands down and looked up to find everyone shocked. I opened my hand and a pitcher was placed in it. I chugged it down while checking my watch timing myself. I had a self record of 30 seconds and to my relief I beat it by 5 seconds! I jumped out of my seat and cheered. I looked back to see the boys looking at me as though I was crazy but they seemed amused.

I blushed and sat in my seat. “I’m sorry, I just beat my water chugging record,”

“You chugged it pretty fast... what was your old record?” Zayn asked.

“30 seconds,” I answered.

“O and Niall, YOU JUST GOT P’OWNED!” I yelled.

Niall seemed deflated while Zayn and Liam were cheering and hugging me.

“Okay boys, your turn to eat,” I said as I gestured to the last quarter of food left.

They chuckled. They broke out in random conversations again.

I gathered my bag and turned to them, “I know this is alot to ask of you guys but do you mind signing a couple of CD's and posters? I need it to pay rent...”

They all nodded happily. I smiled gratefully and tossed Harry and Niall the duffel. He looked through it and smiled.

“How many girls are you doing this for?” Niall asked.

“I think 4,” I answered.

“This is alot more than a couple of CD's and posters,” Louis pointed out.

"Yeah, I know but I won't make you sign all of it. I think I found a way to get some more money out of this trip without getting it all signed," I said.

“How about we go back to the tour bus, dump it out then we can all sign them,” Liam said.

I nodded. They finished up their meals and we headed back to the building were the boys saw some girls still outside. They smiled and walked up to them. The girls’ backs were facing them. Niall tapped a girl’s shoulder and she squealed. The other 3 girls turned too. I chuckled at the girls’ happiness but I have to admit if the boys were Maroon 5 and they did that to me... I’d freak too. They conversed for a bit with the girls while I hung out in the background. Eventually the boys came towards me and we all walked back to the tourbus.

“That was sweet of you guys,” I cooed.

“Our fans are the reason we are who and where we are today. We love our girls to bits,” Harry said.

I smiled. “Okay boys, take a seat on the couch,” I dumped the contents of the duffel onto the floor, took out the CD's and posters and made my way with the bag to the other side.

I’ll double check for all signatures, store it in the duffel again and figure out how much money they owe me,”

I got a piece of paper and dug out a pencil from my jean. I sat on the floor cross legged and started my calculations with the 2000 for going there and back, and decided to make it a hundred for each poster signed, 200 for each album. They're rich right? And they said name my price. So I think this calls for a bit of overpricing.

Okay.. I barely edited... So there's probably alot wrong. ALOT. But.. I'm just too happy... FOUR HUNDRED READS... OH... MY... GOSH... LET ME GO SPAZZ OUT... AKDLKADLAKDLKALDKALDKASLDKALKDA... Okay.. I think Im done.. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE FASTER. EDITING SUCKS... BUT IM GONNA TRY TO DO IT FASTER. Hmm... Yeah.. nothing to add.. I mean.. I don't think. OKAY.. BYE!