I dropped my hands to my side and stopped fighting.

“Carrots?” I questioned happily while turning around to face a boy with spikey brown hair wearing suspenders and a striped shirt.

He looked at me as if I was crazy and nodded furiously. I smiled happily and put my hands out to get carrots. They were my life! He slowly approached me and seemed scared. He handed me a carrot and I hopped to a seat and began munching it, occasionally moaning for pleasure.

I turned to the boy who gave me the carrot.

“Where’d you get your carrots? These are amazing!” I happily commented.

“I dunno, they were a gift,” he replied.

“Best gift ever!” I complimented.

The other boys seemed terrified while the ‘carrot boy’ approached me happily.

“My name’s Hughey but you can call me Hugh,” He held his hand out and I happily took it with my free hand. I laughed at his name and he frowned. I muttered a sorry then introduced myself.

“My name’s uhh,” I tried to think of a fake name but settled for giving them my middle name,” Mia,” I said.

“That’s Ian,” He said while pointing to a boy with slightly curly hair.

“That’s Wayne,” He said while pointing to a boy with black coiffed up hair.

“That’s Kyle,” He said while pointing to a boy with blond hair with brown roots.

“That’s Barry,” He said while pointing to the boy I beat up and was still lying down on the ground moaning. I thought it was Harry...?

I have to admit... they didn’t seem like they were sure of their names. Oh well, I’d better not question it. After all they were letting a random stranger who beat up one of them stay around instead of kcking them out of the bus.

“Nice to meet you all,” I smiled, “except Barry,” I commented.

They started chuckling and Ian and Wayne helped Barry up.

“Man, seeing Barry getting a beating from a girl was priceless,” Ian laughed.

“It isn’t funny,” Barry mumbled.

“Well, I’ve got to get going boys but see you around,” I said while walking into their kitchen and taking 5 carrots.

I turned to the bus driver and asked, “Do you have a intake manifold gasket and a gudgeon pin (I know nothing about cars... so if it doesn’t make anysense.... oh well) handy?” 

“Yeah,” He handed me a plastic bag with the pin and gasket.

“Do you also have a screw? My car’s fastener for my gudgeon pin moved around too much and my pin is now deep somewhere in my engine. Do you also have a couple wrenches? My gasket needs replacing and I’m not sure about the size,” I said still munching on my carrot.

“Here,” He said while handing me the equipment, “do you need any help, pretty lady?”

I leaned in close and whispered “I’m not a lady. I’m a bitch that can do anything she wants. You want a problem with me?”

“No,”

“If you want to keep having no problems with me,” I lowered my voice, “Then never call me a lady,”

“Okay,” He seemed scared and I’m sorta proud about that. I was just kidding. Sheesh, I guess he saw what I did to Barry.

I waltzed out the door and popped the hood and began my repairs.