Last year he had tricked this year 10 dude Ihaia (said: e-hi-ah) into being his slave and even I felt sorry for the poor guy. Every morning at 3 am Jack would call Ihaia to go get him some bubble gum. BUBBLE GUM! Like what the hell? Who needs bubble gum at 3 in the morning. He even made the poor guy do all his homework, buy him condoms, drive him EVERYWHERE, steal some shoes that he wanted and a bunch of other things that all but put the poor guy in Jail. Ihaias' family got so fed up with him, they ended up shipping him off to military school, can you believe that?

It wasn't even his fault! Jacks' main rule was that Ihaia couldn't tell his parents what was going on or Jack would just get 10x worse. I had no idea what Jack had on the guy but it must have been something major to make him listen to Jacks' every command. So the whole time Ihaias' parents just thought their son was hitting his rebellious stage and shipped him out. Poor kid.

So I knew exactly why Lucas didn't want to lose this bet. I grinned evilly at him and he went pale. Now I see why he wants my help, he doesn't want to be a slave. There is no way in hell I'm helping him now. - You keep telling yourself that. You know you're going to help him. - The voice sang in my head. - Would you shut up! There's no way I'm going to help him. - I growled annoyed at the voice in my head. I scowled at my plate ignoring Lucas again. Stupid voice in my head! Why the hell did it say that?

"How long do I have to date you?" I growled at Lucas. He blinked at me in surprise and flushed me the first real smile I have ever seen on his face. My heart began to beat faster and I scowled at him, not liking his face. His smiled widened and his eyes gleamed with happiness. "You only have to date me for three months and in that time we have to convince Jack that you're in love with me and that we had sex." He replied happily. "Don't get too happy just yet, I still haven't said yes" I growled, not happy that he assumed I had already said yes. His face dropped slightly but I still saw the happiness in his eyes like he knew I was going to say yes.

Ok, let's think about this rationally.

Pros

One: I'll be dating one of the hottest guys in school

Two: People will leave me the hell alone now that I'm dating him

Three: I'll be dating one of the hottest guys in school

Four: I have always had a secret crush on him and secretly wondered what it would be like to date him

Five: It will totally piss off Chelsea, Anahera and the other 2 Stooges

Six: I'll be dating one of the hottest guys in school. I know I've said it three times already but come on! The dude is HOT! I'm heartless not blind.

Cons

One: I'll be dating one of the hottest guys in school and that's bound to cause drama

Two: People will most likely bully me even more because I'll be dating him

Three: What will Ryder think? I mean I just meet him but he's a really great guy

Four: If I do date Lucas it's only going to end really badly for me and I'm not sure I'm emotionally stable enough for that

Five: Chelsea is going to kill me when she finds out I'm dating her ex. Chelsea and Lucas used to date last year but then she found out he was f**king my sister. Didn't really help me that's for sure.

I eyed Lucas and saw the pleading look in his eyes. I glared at him and saw his whole face and body drop knowing I was about to say 'No'. Guilt pierced my heart and I felt my decision wavering. Lucas slowly pushed his chair back and got up to leave, disappointment etched into every part of his body. I growled at his retreating back pissed off at the guilt that was running through me for this jacka**.

Town RejectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara