The Ye family just took care of the funeral and did not pursue the matter. When Fu Jiachen learned of the news, he humorously said: "Xiao Ke has invested in a software project all by herself. She (Ye Shaohua) committed suicide when she learnt this. Sooner or later, she would have died because she could not resist the pressure to stay in this social class. "

In the whole story, Ye Ke did not take Ye Shaohua seriously, and no one else put her in her eyes.

Even when she is dead, she can't excite a speck of interest in anyone's life.

Finally, Ye Ke married the ** of the capital, but Fu Jiachen did not forget her. Except for Ye Shaohua, everyone lives very well.

She finished digesting these messages.

Ye Shaohua finally understands that her, the top agent of the secret service, has been reborn as an aristocratic young lady without any good point, who committed suicide.

【Host your main task is to change Ye Shaohua's tragic fate. Novices have double points reward for completing tasks, please take it seriously. 】

"WTF?"

【If you don't get enough points, you will not be able to go back to the real world. Of course, unless you want to go back to reality as a corpse. 】

"Then let me go back to a quiet beautiful body." Ye Shaohua leaned back.

008 is still very cold: 【According to your situation, you don't even have the capability of being a corpse. 】

Ye Shaohua:"mmp。"

After listening to these words, Ye Shaohua's face was not particularly good, she was unexpectedly sinister.

She, Ye Shaohua, the world's top hacker agent, who can control the entire federation's system from thousands of miles away, from the computer, is the most troublesome agent of the FBI. They tried to use an inescepable net to catch her, but she could still run away.

Her name is still first in the international killing list, and the bounty on her head has reached 500 million US dollars. However, there is still no killer organization that dares to take the risk of accepting the mission.

Ye Shaohua knows that the truth behind the fact that she has suddenly been reborn to this body must be more complicated than she thought.

Well, the first skill of top agents is super-adaptation.

Since she can't go back for a while, she will do this task and wait until she gets enough points to return to reality.

See what happens to those who target her!

The car is approaching a luxurious gate.

Ye Shaohua knows that, at this time, the whole story has just begun. The boy in the passenger seat is her half-brother, Ye Han, who took her from the countryside to Ye Family today.

She lowered her eyes and got off the car behind Ye Han. In a split second, the temperature suddenly dropped to a freezing point.

At this time in the morning, the sun sprinkled through the clouds. Her appearance was very delicate. No one saw the hint of coldness in the depth of her eyes.

They just got off the car, when a group of people came out of the mansion. The leader of the group was a middle-aged man. Seeing Ye Han, he showed kindness. "Young master is back, the Madam and the young miss are waiting for you in the house, young master Fu is also inside, quickly go in."

"How come Big brother Fu came ?" Seeing the housekeeper, Ye Han's cold face also showed a small smile.

"He completed the partnership contract in advance and just came back from the capital." The housekeeper said as he leads the way. His eyes narrowed as he saw Ye Shaohua, and his voice became cold. "Eldest miss, come with me." Ye Shaohua put one hand in her jeans pocket. She docilely followed the housekeeper and walked inside the mansion.