Chapter 9

Romania's POV*

I Walked in the halls silently and stopped at my locker. I Looked to my left Lily stood with a big grin.

''What happeb smiley?'' I Questioned rolling my eyes.

''You Didnt See him? He is like soo Hawt!'' She gushed wildy

''Who?''

''Him.'' She pointed silently at a boy. I Turned. Oh Hell No.

It was him the guy from the Pizza place! He is defintly a vampire! First he stalks me and now he creeps up in my school? He can really be a creeper? How can he be cute?  I Mean he is a little cute...Maybe ALOT...Hey I;m in a commited relationship but it never said Im not allowed to think people are cute.

The boy walked his way towards me. He was like emo cute. He had black and white hair white in the front black in the back. He stood tall and muscualr. Wore a black and white striped Tee and black jeans and Converse.

''Hi .'' He slurred i picked up his accent quickly , Romanian...The home of the vampires...A Shiver went down my spine as i looked up at Him.

''..Hi . . . '' I Said dully in boredom. There was a little crowd around us including Canon. Maybe wanting to see what Popular Romania and the New kid wanted to talk about.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it softly , I Gagged and pulled my hand away, He smiled at my reaction.

''My name is Alexander.'' He said softly . His eyes...I Never noticed they were diffrent...They were a light violet i never Seen purple Eyes In my life.. ''And you must be Romania?'' He said breaking me into reality.

Another Shiver went down my spine only Colder. How did he know that?

''How did you know...Have you searched me up or went to a Stalkers convention.'' I Teased. The small crowd Around us broke into laughter.

''Smart..Listen we'll Meet after school I Know where you live.'' He said creepily with a smile.

''Stalk-''

''NO. Not stalker..Maybe i know your Father? Maybe I Knew your mother? Maybe I Know Liam? But it defiantly isnt Stalker.'' He said ending the chat he walked through the crowd as they made a perfect line for him. He had knew my mother? How? Why? When? Where?? Who? 

I Couldnt believe this had this Hot vampire dude claim he knew my mother? But why?