Chapter 7

I Woke up again to see Dajan sitting down watching TV. He was watching the News there was pictures of me all over they Interview My Dad , Jess, Liam, Canon, Zack, And Lily. They were all crying..For me

'Dajan this got bad you need to give me back!'' I Screamed feeling my own tears Realease.

''...But if you tell them it was me I Have to go to Jail?'' 

'' No i won't let them Take you but you Have to give me Back!''

Jess's POV*

We cried so Hard It's been over 24 Hours Romania's been Missing. Canon and Lily were a Wreck there acting like she past they can't take it. And our Dad he can't even Eat or Talk much. It Hurt's Badly We don't know what happened to her but i Have a Feeling Liam Does.

''Liam were's Romania?'' I Questioned him .

'' Maybe Dajan kidnapped her....''

''Dajan?''

''He is a person who Usually Kidnap the Special Ones for Personal Missions.''

''Ohh....Does he ever hurt them or give them back?''

''He..doent Hurt them...He gives them Back Yeah....''

So some dude Kidnapped my Sister but Why? To Kill some Monster's For Him Or What?

''I Hope she's Okay right now..'' 

Canon's POV*

I Walked down the path of the Woods silently i grinned quietly. Me and Romania met here 6 Years Ago it feels like it was Just yesterday.

6 YEARS AGO:

I Walked in the Woods and saw a girl up a head running up towards her.

''Why are you here when it's Getting Dark? What would your Parents Say?''

''I'm only 10 I Cna take care of my self!'' She stuck her tongue at me and began to walk forward I Followed her.

''What's your Name Girl?''

''Heh Mum said don't talk to Strangers.''

''Then lets be friends! My Names Canon!'' I Beamed happily

''Romania.''

''The Country?''

''No My Name!!!!!''

''Ohh..Let me walk you home which resident you live at?''

''Villona Resident.'' 

''Ohkay Come on!'' I Grabbed her hand and we raced to her house. After that i met her Family then walked Home.

PRESENT:

''Where..could she be?''

Dajan's POV*

I Landed in the back of Romania's House after she orbed us there. I Let go of her Hand and watched as she rushed inside hugging her Friends in Family. I Followed her inside ot Have Liam push me back outside and growl.

''Why did you Kidnapp her Dajan?'' 

''Liam, I Spotted Some Vampires and Werewolfs in Town And...''

''Ohh so You decide to Kidnap her? Did you know how much Pain her family went Through!'' He pushed me back ward anger flooding his face.

''I'm Sorry Liam That's why I Bout her Back If you want me to go I'll Go, And try to fight those monsters off On my Own!'' And with that I Fast Forwarded into my Apartment , Without leaving him to Say anything More.