Telling the World!

Mitch's pov

I was in the lobby of the Nexus with Jerome, trying to decide what to do, when I heard Kayla Singing. she hasn't sang for a while!

I listened in. "So guys that was Another World by One Direction the BEST band ever! Now, the revealing." I opened her door a crack to see her, slowly lift the camera to show her face.

Kayla' s Pov

After I finished the video, I edited and uploaded it. I went downstairs to grab a granola bar. Someone grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the couch. We sat down and I saw it was Symmi. She pointed to the tv.

"Worldwide, youtube singing sensation, Sergeantsparklz, has finally revealed herself. Earlier today, Sergeantsparklz also known as Kayla Aceti, uploaded a video revealing herself. Go to our website to learn more." I smiled. I was on the news, YES!! We heard a knock on the door. Jerome and Jason ran downstairs and opened the door. Two girls came in and Jerome and Jason hugged them.  Jerome was hugging the girl with dark brown hair that faded into blonde and Jason was hugging a girl with bleach blonde hair. Jason and the girl with brown hair came over here. I was still looking at Jerome. I saw him look over and peck the bleach blonde girl on the lips. It soon turned into a full make out session. I poked Jason and pointed. He eyes grew wide and he got up and punched Jerome. "Jason! I didn't mean punch him!" I yelled going over and pulling the two apart. The brown haired girl, came over to me. "Hi, I'm Star. I'm Jerome' s girlfriend." She said. "Not for long" I said. I pointed at Jerome and the girl who I remembered as Louise. She shrugged. "I don't really like Jerome anymore. I kinda like Jason."

Jason the came over and kissed Star. "AHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!" I screamed!!! I ran away over to Mitch. Star, Jason, Jerome and Louanne were on the floor laughing. "You know, I can fix those eyes." Mitch said. I looked at him confused. Then I realized what he meant. "HELL NO!! I AIN'T HAVING SEX TILL MARRIAGE!!" I yelled. Jerome went wide eyed.

QOTD: Favorite Youtuber?

SOTD: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T' s

BAIIIIII