davina [8]

{ doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous }

you were hurt. You weren't the only one, basically everyone was a little injured, more hurt than others, but you were hurt badly, critically. It had been an easy fight at first. It was you, Nik, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Vincent, Marcel, Hayley, and Davina. All against Michale, but he came with some unwanted help. You all tried to hold him down but nothing had really seemed to work. So while a few people fought him off, you crawled towards a pillar, and rested yourself for a quick moment. You don't know when it happened but you had began bleeding profusely. It was at that moment that you wished you would have stayed home with Davina, both of you cuddled up watching tv but you knew that your friends needed your help. When Davina noticed your state, she quickly ran over to you and checked out your wounds. She did the best spells she could and was able to get you back up on your feet to fight. You realized, right then, that with Davina by your side, and by helping the other, you would win this fight.

wow. that started out good but then oh my.
also i have a new profound love for david dobrik, not that anyone asked or wanted to know.