1 ~ "I wouldn't mind banging him"

Love;  a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Whether its real or not. Everyone feels love for someone, even if the person they love doesn’t even know it. But that’s the art of life. It’s not fair no matter what you do. 

“Hey guys.” I looked up to see one of my really good friends Ally walk up to us. Her brown hair tied up into a messy bun. She wore shorts and a tank top that covered her bikini. 

“Hey Ally.” Jessica said 

“It’s about time you got here. It’s been like an hour since I called you.” Elli said

Ally took her beach towel and laid it next to Ashlee’s. We were all at the beach, Kayla, Brittany, Elli, Kapri, Jessica, Ashlee, Alex and my self and now Ally. We were all really good friends. We met back in high school and instantly clicked.

“Sorry I was busy. My stupid agent called me to tell me about a fashion show that I have to do next week.” Ally replied

Ally is a model if you haven’t guessed and she’s only nineteen. She’s about 5’7 with 

medium length brown hair and tan. Which of course she had to work to get her tan. Before she was a model she was pale. But never less still beautiful. 

Ally isn’t the only model, Kapri is one also. She’s a year older than Ally which makes her twenty. She’s about 5’8 with auburn hair and lightly tanned skin.

“ I think I know which fashion show your talking about. I’m doing it also.” Kapri replied

“Really? Cool.”

“ OH hottie three ’O clock” Brittany said. 

We all turned to see an old fat bald guy standing next to a lady.

“ Uhh Britt.” I said

“Yea.” 

“ You do realize what your looking at right? Cause if you don’t I seriously think we need to get your eyes checked out.” 

“ Yea” Alex agreed. “ Unless you’re that desperate to go bang an old guy.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Britt asked confused

“You said Hot guys three O’ clock. There’s no hot guy!” Ashlee said

Brittany turned and saw the guy we were looking at “EWW- WHAT - NO- EW. I meant that guy.” She exclaimed we all turned the other direction to see an extremely attractive guy playing football with some of his friends. And did I mention he was shirtless?

“Whoa now that’s what I’m talking about” Kayla said. ”I wouldn’t mind banging him” 

“ oh gosh.  Kayla!! ” Brittany said and we all laughed

“What I’m just saying.” Kayla mumbled

“ Anywho..” Jessica said “ Speaking of hot guys, I heard that there’s a new club that opened and we have to go. And the best part is it’s a eighteen and older club so we don’t even need fake ID’s. 

“ What’s it called?” Ashlee asked

“Under The Blacklight”

“ Sounds interesting. I’m diffidently down.” Kapri said.

“ Yea me too” Alex agreed.

Everyone agreed to go and then they all turned to look at me.

“What?” I asked putting my sunglasses on top of my head. 

“ You’re going”  Kayla said 

“ Yea. Even if that mean’s  we gotta tie you up” Elli said and the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

“ Guy’s you know its not that easy fore me to just go places whenever I want to. I need to make sure you know who has someone to watch him.” 

“ Don’t worry about it. I already got someone to do that.” Jessica replied. “ I thought ahead of time cause I know you would make a big fuss about going.” 

Well I guess I’m going clubbing tonight. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment please (: