Chapter 16 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

We all pile to the elevator, Harry smiling like the Cheshire cat. The elevator door dings, and I take out my phone, ready to record, as does Louis. As soon as the door opens, Harry runs out, and everyone turns to look at him. We burst out laughing, when an old lady slaps Harry with her bag and scolds him for being nude in public, though he was in his boxers. He does the lap around the main floor and comes back, but I saw that a few papz that were still waiting took a few pictures. We pile inside the elevator and head back to my room, and make Harry change back to his clothes.

Now it’s Harry’s turn to spin the bottle. And it lands on… Me.

“Bree! Truth or Dare?” Harry asks, smirking, as does Louis. They look at each other, then look at Zayn and nod. Oh god, what are they planning? Should I do truth or dare? If I choose truth, they might make me confess that I like Zayn. I can’t do that! But if I choose dare, they might make me do something to Zayn, like kiss him. As much as I would like to kiss him, I just can’t. They are staring at me, waiting. I answer, going with a safer choice.

“Dare”

“Bree, I dare you…” oh god, I’m waiting for it…

“to run to Paul’s room and shuffle, then run back out” Ohmygo- wait, what? Did I hear right?

“You want me to shuffle in Paul’s room?” I ask. They nod.

“Ok” I stand up and head to the door, as do the rest. We all pile into the elevator, and go to the next floor, where Paul is staying. We all hush when they door opens.

“Paul never locks the door, in case of an emergency, so you can just barge in and do the dance” Liam whispers. I nod, and I head to the door. I grab my phone and scroll through my music, looking for the Party Rock Anthem. I find it and press it, scrolling to the main part. I look up and see Louis recording. He gives me a thumbs up and I nod. I press paly and throw open the door and run in.

Paul looks up from the couch, a half-bitten sandwich in his hand, and he is wearing a white bathrobe and pajama bottoms.

“EVERYDAY I’M SHUFFLING!” the music blares, and I start dancing when the music starts, doing the whole shuffle dance like in the video. I knew he only said the shuffle, but hey, I know the whole dance, why not do it all? I finish and Paul looks at me strangely. I wave and run out, and I see Niall, Danielle, Eliza, and Louis laughing, and Zayn, Liam, and Harry gawking at me, the three with their mouths open.

“What?” I ask them.

“You sure as hell no how to dance” Harry says, composing himself. Liam smiles and nods, agreeing, but Zayn is still staring at me. I raise an eyebrow, and he snaps out of it.

“How did you learn it all?” Liam asks.

“I liked the dance, so I learned it in my free time.MY INER DANIELLE PEAZER WAS UNLEASHED!” I say, which makes everyone laugh, Danielle the hardest. We go back to my room. It’s my turn. Hopefully it lands on who I wanted. I spin, and it stops on Eliza. Yes! Step 1 is complete.

“Eliza, Truth or Dare?” I ask, smirking. She looks at me, and I purposely look at Harry and back at her. Her eyes widen, and I smile innocently.

“Truth!” she says quickly. Everyone perks up, being the first truth of the game. Step 2 is complete. Now on to step 3…

“Eliza…” I trail, and she looks at me expectantly. “You have to say the whole truth on this, no lying, since I know” he face pales, and I know she is thinking that I will make her say she likes Harry. As tempting as that is, I have other plans. And yes, they involve Harry. Gosh, I’m so evil. I should work with Dr. Evil Doofenshmirks. But then Perry the platypus would stop my plans… Bree! What is wrong with you?! The dare! Gosh, Louis’s weirdness is rubbing on me.