Chapter (32)

"Mommy..Daddy...I want a brother. Pwessee." Hearing their little girl yell about how she wanted a brother, made their hearts beat faster.

Not long after having Moenice, they grew into debt and were taking side hustles everyday in night to be able to afford the roof.

Their couch was two chairs, and they mostly ate bread and cheese. Life was so damn hard for them that having another kid was so far out the picture, even though both would love to have one.

"Honey where did you get this idea from?" Scrunching up her face to seem she was thinking, her face lighted up when she came up with the answer.

"Oh, when we in the stowe, mommy that lady had a kid jus like me."

Walking past Moenice they took a seat in the two chairs, enjoying the first cut of bread a cheese that would last them the whole month.

"Sorry baby, but no brother right now..maybe later...okay?" Nodding her head she climbed up on her mother's lap taking a bite out of her food, doing a little dance as she chewed.

~*~*~*[Present]~*~*~*

Waking up in the corner of the room, I was completely naked with a thin sheet to cover me.

After being violated last night in a new level, I sat there for an hour and cried hard.

Feeling sick, I fought back the urge to throw up as I got up from that spot and took the sheets off the bed.

Perfectly white sheets with stains of blood, makeup, and worst of all..tears.

I knew I was home alone, Ceasear is always gone in the morning only to return in the afternoon early evening to whoop, stomp, and drag my ass all over this house..because something I didn't do was right or his his lunch wasn't made how he wanted it.

Basically bullshit.

Walking downstairs to throw the sheets and what ever else clothes that needed to wash in the washing machine I made my way to the living room to clean up their party mess, and restitute the house before he came back.

About an hour passed before I was done with the room, the bathroom, the living room and now I was working on the kitchen. This was a daily thing for me, so to pass the time I would listen to some of his old tapes he had of albums, and dance around.

That was the little bit of enjoyment I got living here in captivity, it wasn't much but it was something.

Scrubbing down the sink, I swung my hips to destiny's child day dreaming about a life I could no longer have with Ceaser alive.

He was the demon our parents told us about, however instead of being as tall as a giant, with long ratted nails, and a face that could give anyone a heart attack...he came in human form.

~*~*~*[Daydream]~*~*~*

As I swung my hips side to side, I couldn't really move due to the baby bump.

Being your own boss of a fashion Boutique, it was fun to make your own hours.

As I cooked breakfast, I danced around flipping the pancakes feeling warm arms warp around my stomach and swing side to side with me.

He was dark and lovely, his teeth shined brighter than the gold chain he always wore around his neck, and his waves were a different type of drip.

To me he was perfect in every way, and the fat rock he put on my finger was even more perfect.

As I placed the food in the plate for both of us he made me put them down as he switch the song, making it so, that I could dance around slow through the living room and back.