338

Well hi guys. I'm really sorry, but I have another authors note. This authors note does not have anything to do with suicide/depression or anything in that category but it is very serious to me. It'll also explain why there may be a lack of updates in the next upcoming week. I would gladly appreciate it you would read this. Thank you.

Two years ago (October 2012) my dad's friend, Roy, was murdered. Roy died because he bled to death because he was stabbed 40 times. After he was stabbed he was tied up and thrown in his bathtub where he was left to die. Sad, isn't it? The next day my, dad's coworkers noticed he hadn't come in for work, which was unlikely of him. They knew if he had been sick or a family emergency had come up, he still would of called, saying he couldn't come in. They went to his apartment and found him dead, tied up in his bathtub.

This story was not featured on the news too much, so at the time, my family did not know too much about the murder. (His full name will be below if you have any interest in looking up this story, which is now public.)

That same year (2012), a man by the name of Giovanni Kohler Kurtze was found with Roy's car and some of his personal belonging. Items such as jewelry, a wallet, credit cards, letter envelopes, etc. That same year, that man was taken into custody with high suspicions of murdering Roy. After evidence was later recovered, it was shown that Kurtze had murdered him.

Before the man was even questioned on his motive to kill Roy, it was fairly obvious why he was murdered. He was murdered because he was gay.

Kurtze was taken into custody and questioned. We never heard about this at all, we never knew the murderer was caught. Until this past weekend and beginning of the week. It was released in the news that he had been caught and that it's been 2 years of questioning and searching for evidence.

The murderer had not been charged with any sentence yet, which happens to be my main worry that he won't get the sentence he deserves for his horrendous crime. I want justice for my dad's friend, who I considered almost as an uncle.

He never deserved it, he was the kindest man I had ever met. He was the person to go to when your upset. He was amazing. And it's not fair that he was murdered.

Finding out about this new evidence in this murder has left me very upset and I haven't been online as much as I feel depressed over it. This is causing lack of updates on this story and I deeply apologize but I'm hoping you will be able to understand why. Thank you so much for reading this authors note, it means a lot to me right now. I love you guys a lot and stay strong my loves.

♡r.ι.p ғrolιan "roy" aвellera♡