103

Well, hi guys. I guess I decide to update you guys on how I'm doing with my depression because a lot of you tell me to say strong and to hold on. And I love you guys for that. So thanks. Some of you probably don't care, so you don't have to read this. So, I've actually decided to permanently stop cutting. And this is thanks to a movie. In The Amazing Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy does a speech. And in that speech, she says "We all have dark days. But you need to promise me you will hold onto that hope". And I was like, oh shit, that is so true. So I basically promised Gwen Stacy I would hold onto that hope. Yes, I know you think I'm probably fucking insane for saying that Gwen Stacy is real, but to me, these characters are. It's like Harry Potter, I 100% say they are real. And it's the same with Marvel movies. So, yeah, I've decided to stop cutting. I guess I woke up and realized I had a lot to live for. I mean, I'm finally happy. I finally feel like I'm okay. I finally feel like I'm on the road to recovery. And that's all I've ever wanted, all I've ever wanted was to recover. But I'm still going to continue the quote book, but I'm going to include more recover and hope quotes that revolve around depression. But yeah, thanks guys for the support. I appreciate it. Stay strong my lovelys.

~Candy