Chapter 7: Going Back

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Reyna please come to my office," the Alpha's voice said in my mind.

Uh- oh. This can't be good. It can't be good at all.

(Tanner's p.o.v.)

It was all a rush. We were trying to clean up a little bit around the pack house. I had requested for the nearest pack around to help us train since we weren't the best and I heard that the Blue Moon Pack had one of the best trainers in the United States.

I didn't know if they would come but we were preparing anyway. I saw Trent sitting in a corner with his head against the wall. He seemed to have been crying..... again.

I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Ya I'm fine. Just mad at myself for what I did and what I let everyone do what they did to Reyna and sad that she's gone," he replied.

"I know how you feel buddy. Trust me, I do."

In truth, I was very sorry for what I did to my mate. I was a total jerk to her. I treated her like my maid not my mate. When I did find out she was my mate I rejected her. I thought it was a good choice at the time.

I mean really; the girl that seemed too weak to fight back when people beat her to the ground as the Alpha's son's mate? It only made sense to reject her. But now I know that there is no greater shame in rejecting your mate.

I knew that if I ever saw her again, I would make it up to her. I would do anything for her to accept me, to come back and be my Luna. I would even let her kick my butt if it made we feel better about accepting me.

"I just wish I knew where she was!!!"

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard Trent say that.

"I hear you man. I would do anything to have my Luna back."

He just sighed. "If you care so much about her, why did you reject her in the first place?" Trent asked me.

I sighed. I guess I walked right into that one. "I didn't realize I had a good woman until she was gone. You know that song "Let Her Go?" I asked.

Trent nodded. "I can relate to that song. 'Only know your lover when you let her go.' That's the part I relate with." I told him.

He sighed. "Can you do me a favor?" he asked. I nodded. "Get out of my face." I sighed and left.

I went back to my room to think about what I had on my plate. I was jolted out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We will be there first thing tomorrow to begin training your pack."

"Thank you Alpha Rick," I said before hanging up. I sighed knowing another pack trainer will be coming to train my pack. I sighed again before closing my eyes and letting sleep take me.

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

"Reyna please come to my office," the Alpha's voice said in my mind.

Uh- oh. This can't be good. It can't be good at all.

I raced up to Rick's office. I knocked once before entering.

"Yes Rick?"

"I got a call from another Alpha near by and he said he needed help training. With you being the best trainer around, he requested you."

"Ok. I'll be there first thing tomorrow." I turned to leave before Rick stopped me.

"Reyna?"

"Yes?"

"The pack that needs your help..... It's the Full Moon Pack."

Oh....

"What do you think? Should we take the job?" I asked Shay.

"Yes I think we should. It would wipe the smiles off of their faces when they see how much we've changed."

"I'll take the job. I'll be there first thing tomorrow with a team of my chosen fighters."

"Ok. I will call the Alpha of the Full Moon Pack and inform him you are coming."

"Don't tell him I'm a girl. I would like to surprise them with that information."

"Of course. I won't tell a soul."

And with that I left the room. I went back to my room and got ready for bed. It was gonna be a long day tomorrow.

...............................................................

Hope you like chapter 7!

-Kay
(Kristy on the side)