Chapter 2

Sirius

I was sat in the Compartment, waiting for Lexia to return when James nudged me. I looked at him with a raised this as he pointed to the door. I looked over just in time for it opening to reveal Lexia and Leo. Lexia sat down next to Leo who put his arm around her shoulders. "What took you two so long?" James asked as Leo smirked at him. Lexia took one look at him and shook her head vigorously.

"Not what you're implying, Potter! Ewwwwww!" Lexia exclaimed causing all of us to laugh. The compartment door opened again to reveal..... Lyra, I think her name was. Anyway, there was a girl I did not know but clearly Lexia and Leo did.

"Lyra-Star Harp Night, could you please leave. I'm pretty sure no one wants someone who uses the Dark Arts for their an enjoyment to be in the same Compartment as them!" Leo exclaimed. The minute he said Dark Arts I looked at Lyra's hands only to see a Dark Arts book. I narrowed my.eyes in a glare, along with James.

"Yeah, we don't want someone like you in our Compartment so, bye bye!" I said as I gently pushed her out and shut the door. I sighed as I sat back down.

"She's always got that book." Lexia muttered as she looked out the window to see the rolling plains of highland Scotland. It was quiet for a while before someone yawned. I looked around and saw that Remus, Leo and Lexia had yawned. Lexia gently rested her head on Remus' shoulder as they fell asleep. I smirked at the others.

Galexia-Nyx

"She's always got that book." I muttered as I looked out the window to see the rolling plains of highland Scotland. It was quiet for a while before me and some other people yawned. I gently rested my head on Remus' shoulder as we fell asleep. I had a really odd dream.

I was walking through a starlit field with Sirius, Remus, James and another boy but we were animals. I don't know how I could tell that it was them but I could. We were stood as if we were in ranks. James was at the front as a noble stag standing proudly with Sirius as a shaggy black dog on his right and me as a little rusty fox cub on his left. Next to Sirius was the little plump boy I did not know as a rat and next to me was Remus as a werewolf. We were all looking out as the field was lit up by the sunrise. I looked at the sky and saw a lady looking at us all, smiling. I smiled as I looked at each one of these four boys; my brothers. I pushed myself against Remus as he looked down at me and licked my head.

I was rudely awoken by someone tapping my shoulder gently. I slowly opened my eyes to see Leo looking at me with soft eyes. He gently helped me up before telling me to go and get dressed. I nodded, got my basic robes and headed to the bathroom and got changed. I then headed back as the train pulled up at the station.