Chapter 1

Galexia-Nyx

Hi, my name is Galexia-Nyx Autumn Night, but you can call me Lexia. I mean, everyone else does. Anyway, I come from a long line of pureblooded witches and wizards, my parents hold high expectations because of it. There was a story my Mother once told me. It was about a lady named Nyx and she was known as the Goddess of the Night. there were loads of stories my Mother told me about this woman and her amazing adventures. Watch as me and my siblings grow into what parents want us to be and what the Goddess of the Night wants us to become.

"Galexia-Nyx Autumn Night and Lyra-Star Harp Night, get down here this instant or we're going to be late!" My Mother, Amanda Night, yelled up the stairs. I sighed before joining with my twin sister, Lyra-Star Harp Night, and  headed down the stairs. "Lyra, why is it always you that gets your sister into trouble?" Mother sighed before ushering us to where our Father, Zackorie Night, and our older brother by a year, Leo Zackorie Night, waited.

"What took you three so long?" Father asked us. Mother pointed at Lyra before me and Lyra grabbed onto his other sleeve. Mother put her hand on Fathers shoulder as we apareated. Once we landed, I stumbled a little before looking at our parents. They smiled as they pulled me and Leo into a hug before sending us on our way, completely ignoring Lyra.

"Listen, Galexia, I don't want you looming over me this year. So here's what you will do, you will stay FAR away from me and whatever friends I make, and I'll stay away from you and the friends that YOU make. Deal?" Lyra asked. I looked down at her hand that was outstretched before looking up again and narrowing my eyes at her.

"I'm older than you, Lyra. You can't tell me what to do! So, no. Here's what we'll do. YOU will stay away from EVERYONE and be rubbish through the years of Hogwarts. YOU will fail EVERY class, whilst I am at the top with other students. YOU will become a loner, Mother and Father won't even recognise you! You better get into Slytherin, that way Mother and Father will get rid of you. Then it will be me and Leo, finally. I never wanted a twin, Lyra-Star, YOU did. Oh and get rid of that disgusting book, no one cares about the Dark Arts, Lyra, only YOU! Also, stay FAR AWAY from me and my family!" I told her before turning on my heal and heading to a compartment where three boys were. Before I got to the door I looked behind me to see Lyra following me. I smirked before shaking my head and putting on a sweet smile. "Hi, is it alright if me and my sister sit with you three? We're First Years." I told them.

"Yeah, it's cool! Sit right here!" A boy with messy black hair and circular glasses said as he pointed to the seat across from him. I smiled my thanks and sat down, Lyra sitting next to me with her book on Dark Arts. "I'm James, by the way. James Potter." I smiled at him.

"I'm Lexia. This is Lyra, my twin but she's mute. She never speaks to anyone and she forgot her parchment that she writes on again." I told them as I shook their hands. Lyra just waving before she read her book. "Lyra, Mother and Father told you to put that away. They don't want people to get the wrong idea about our family!" I told her gently as I put my hand on hers. She nodded before closing her book.

"I'm Sirius, Sirius Black. You two must be related to Leo Zackorie Night, right?" A boy with shaggy black hair and grey eyes asked. I nodded.

"Yes, we are. We're hoping to get into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Our parents would be devastated if one of us got into Slytherin." I answered. The boys smirked.

"If I got into Slytherin, I'd leave, wouldn't you?" James asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, who wants to be in Slytherin? Unless, you know, you study the Dark Arts, then that's the perfect house for you!" We all laughed except for Lyra. James and Sirius held their stomachs along with the other boy as I looked at Lyra and glared. She got up and left.

"Where's she going?" The boy with sandy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes asked. I looked at him before looking at the door.

"Probably going to look for Leo, even though she knows Leo doesn't like her." I said. I looked at the boy who asked the question and his eyes widened.

"I forgot to tell you my name! My name is Remus, Remus Lupin." The boy, Remus, introduced. I shook his hand as there was a knock on the door. I looked and saw that it was Leo, and he looked over the moon. I grinned.

"I'll be right back." I told them before going to Leo. "Yes?" I asked as I smirked at him.

"Did you tell her?" He asked me. I nodded as we high-fived. "Do you think it will work? I don't want her in the family as much as you do, but the Sorting Hat might pick up on it and put you in Slytherin." He told me. I sighed and shook my head before dragging him into an empty Compartment.

"Obliviate my memory of telling her that stuff then, but make it think that she told me it. Before we do this, I'll go get Lyra and we do it together. Okay?" I asked him. He nodded and I went to get Lyra. I found her on her own, which was good. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the Compartment I was in with Leo. He shut the door and casted an image to go on the windows to look as if we were talking.

"Okay, let's do this." Leo said before he obliviated my memory and made me think that Lyra said those horrible things. He did the same with Lyra. She shuddered before running out of the Compartment. "I think it worked." He said before we left and went to James' compartment.