Chapter 1

¨He's funny and handsome and so thoughtful, and the way he looks at me gives me goose bumps! I can't imagine my life without him Pipes.¨ Piper watched her friend Abby with a hint of humor in her eyes. Abby tended to go off into boyfriend dream land a lot. And being the amazing best friend that she was, Piper always listened. Abby and Piper had been best friends since they were in fourth grade. The two were inseparable, and when their best friend Lily was with them, nothing could stop them. The three girls shared everything with each other. When something happened to one of them, the other two were the first to know. So when Chris told Abby that he liked her, Abby went straight to Piper and Lily to spill the tea and get some advice.

Abby was the first in the group to get a boyfriend, but that relationship did not work out. Abby stuck with it for a while in hopes of it getting better but her girlfriends helped her decide that it was time to end that toxic relationship. Then Abby got her second boyfriend.

A few months after Abby's first relationship ended, her new one started. Chris had flat out told her that he was interested in her and Abby had no idea what to do. This wasn't the first guy that had told her they had feelings for her, but before she was never really single. Abby had a sleepover with Piper and Lily to get their input. ¨I think you should try it out, I mean you can always dump him if things turn bad:¨¨Piper! That's not how that works¨ complained Lily. ¨I just don't know if i should take the risk guys, I mean, i don't want to end up having another bad relationship. Dating is wayyyyyy to stressful.¨Abby sighed. This was a hard decision for her. She really liked Chris, she just didn't know if the risk was worth taking.

After a night long debate, Abby finally decided to take a chance on Chris. The girls thought it would be good for her and she hoped it was good too. She knew she really couldn't handle another heartbreak. The next day Abby started texting Chris and they started hanging out more and then Chris finally asked her to date him and Abby said yes. Their first date rolled around shortly after they got together and Abby was very nervous. She tried to look as cute as possible even though they were only going to a bowling alley in town. Abby took one last look in the mirror after deciding on an outfit and then she took a deep breath and walk out of the house and got into the car. As she sat in the car, Abby thought to herself, ¨well, I hope I don't screw this up.¨ And with one last deep breath, she left the driveway and headed out on the road.