ch 1 serena and rose

ch 1

have you ever fantasized your own death with all the blood and gore with every little detail? No. I have. Right down to who would cry and miss me the most.

You see people like me are picked on daily and made to feel like we don't belong. We are called the out casts. but im the biggest out cast of them all. I'm a half breed. Half human and half vampire. I have a dark soul and a darker past. I'm 5'1 with black hair down to my waist and blue eyes.

Now my eyes are what you would call haunted. My name is Rose. I was born with a demoness trapped for all time inside of me that demoness's name is Akasha. You may have heard of her. Akasha and I look a great deal alike. Akasha is 5'8 with black hair like mine with red glowing eyes and 4 inch claws on each hand and jagged teeth. Akasha is nice once you get to know her, but get her mad and she will tare you to shreds. She can come out when I get angry enough. She can take over my body when that happens my eyes will glow an Eire red my nails will turn to claws and my hair will stand on end.

I have a sister and her name is Serena she has brown hair down to her shoulders and weird but cool hazel eyes that have red in them. She is 5'3 in height. For as long as I can remember Serena and I have always looked out for one another. She was the goodie goodie as for me I was well........ the trouble maker. Our mother left us when we were five years old and our father was killed in front of me. I am mostly a vegetarian how ever I do drink blood from time to time I have fangs that pierce the skin.

one day as I went to school , a dog got hit by a car. I ran to the dog and lifted its head onto my lap. It looked at me a sad plea of help in its eyes. Poor thing it was bleeding from the temple and it was going to die. As I then put my hand on the dogs head I thought to myself. Im got supposed to get to school today am I? I picked up the dog and took him to the vet hes not a very big dog.

While walking into the vet I called out "hello! Is any one here? I have a hurt animal here!" "yes! Yes im here. Let me- oh my we need to get him into the E.R. he will be fine." "thank you. I have to go to school please let me know how he is here is my number."

I then wrote my number on a piece of paper. Then went to continue my mad dash for school. while walking back to school. I then saw what the dog was in the street for. Some had thrown a ball in the street! Who would do such a thing?! I walked to the road to pick up the ball.

Its now 7:50 a.m oh man!!! as I started to run my hunger for blood was bothering me. I had to feed. I found a young man that had orange hair in the style of a Mohawk and bright green eyes. very handsome. I held him still as I took what I needed. Then I was on my way. Opps I think the guy goes to my school.. I think his name Ricky ..... oh well. Oh man im 20 min.'s late....again. Its 8:20 second period and the teacher is so mean...great...

Serena is pointing to uh-oh ... Ricky and he is staring at me. Well he knows what and who I am.. But why is he smiling? Serena says that he likes me but im not that boy savvy. "Wow Rose. Ricky has been staring all day...why were you late.... again?" "I was late because of a dog getting hit by a car and was dieing. I had to take it to the vet I couldn't let him die! How in the hell does that happen to me of all people!! and then I got hungry for blood." " oh wow... who did you feed from?" "Ricky." " no.." "yea.....I didn't remember him at the time."

" hi Rose hi Serena what's up?" "Nothing but we have to go see ya Ricky."