[REQESTED] Fell! Palette x Reader

Start from the beginning

Palette was surprised that (Y/n) was drunk since she normally never drinks alcohol or anything that involves with alcohol.

"So what happened to her?" Palette asked Lillian who let out a sigh.

"Well, we started off going to the mall....until she decided she wanted to go the bar for some reason..." She said as she sees (Y/n) who was falling asleep on the couch.

"Go on...?" Palette asked her to continue.

"Once we were at the bar...she started drinking, she probably had like 10 shots or less of alcohol and started to talk about her problems to me..." She paused and looked at Palette.

"She told me that you yelled at her and called her names....even blaming her for something she never did..." She said as she looks back at (Y/n) who was peacefully falling asleep.

"Palette, do you realize what you have done to the girl I grew up with?? Do you realize that you were the cause of her getting drunk..and probably might get into serious trouble or even worse if I wasn't there..?" She questioned him as he just let those thoughts sink into his head, Lillian was satisfied what he realized what he had done.

"Well I'll let you think about it but for now, I'll be staying here for the night." She stated as Palette gave her his 'really' face.

"Don't you still live with your parents?" He asked her as she nervously laugh.

"Well about that..." She nervously started but Palette just sighed and told her that she can stay cause he doesn't wanna hear her explaining.

×××Next Day with your Pov.×××

I opened my eyes due to the curtains showing the sunlight and started to feel my head ache for some reason, but remembered what I did yesterday. I sighed and face palmed myself, realizing that I turn to alcohol for comfort.

"Oh your up...." Palette said as he sat next to me, feeling very tense around him.

Palette noticed and sadly sighed, than mumbled something that I couldn't hear at all.

"W-what....?" I asked him as I see a tint of blush on his cheek.

"I said that I'm sorry for what I caused you to do...." He apologized while looking away, not making eye contact with me.

"It's fine...it wasn't your fault that I-" I paused and felt my stomach about to abject something out. I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet, I guess Palette was right next to me cause I felt him rub my back.

"God dammit...." I muffled and continued to puke while Palette yelled to Lillian who was in the kitchen, to get some medicine in the covers.

•••Some pukes later•••

I wiped my mouth with some toilet paper and tooked up while flushing the puke away. Palette already left the bathroom to deal with something, so I decided to take a shower.

I started to strip off my clothes but not my undergarments yet than right before I knew it, the door opened. I looked at the door to see Palette!

We just froze until I grabbed a bar of soup and chucked it at him, hitting him on the head and probably leaving a bruise. I slammed the door and locked it, blushing like crazy.

♡♡No one's POV.♡♡

As Lillian walked out of the guestroom that she slept in, she sees Palette on the floor near the bathroom with a bruise. Lillian took a moment to realize what happened and bursted into laughter.

▪▪▪Few minutes Later▪▪▪

(Y/n) walked out of the shower, still blushing due to what had happened. She looked in the living room to see Lillian treating Palette's bruise. Lillian noticed her and signaled her to come in the living room, (Y/n) walked in the living room, not making eye contact with Palette at all. It was an awkward silence until Lillian let out a impatience sigh.

"CAN YOU TWO JUST CONFESS ALREADY?!?!?" She yelled out to the two, who were blushing like crazy while looking at her....well more like (Y/n) since Palette didn't wanna look due to his flustered face.

"I guess I'll do it myself than!" Once she said it, she pushed Palette on top of (Y/n) and had kissed each other which turned into a makeout session.

Lillian took that sign to get out so they can do their businesses,  so she decided to take a walk. But before she walked out she yelled out "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!!!" and left the two be.

♥♥♥The End♥♥♥

Sorry for taking so long on this one shot! Hope you enjoyed it!~♥