Chapter 4

I woke up to another light shake. 

"Lily, uh hey can you please wake up? We've gotta go soon." 

My eyes flew open as he was hovering over me, wearing a black vans tshirt and black skinny jeans.

I gasped and jumped out of my bed, as he stepped back.

"Luke, you have no idea how much you scared me. I forgot you were here." I said, exhaling.

"Sorry, oh god i didnt mean to scare you. I just dont want to be late for our flight."

I laughed as i pulled out a pair of black leggings and slipped them over my legs.

"Its fine Luke, but i've got to get changed to i'll meet you in the living room." i replied

"Oh of course" he said as he made his way out my room, shutting the door behind him. 

I tore off my tshirt and put on a black bra, and a grey hoodie that fell to my upper thigh. I put on white vans and threw my hair up into a bun, putting black ray bands over my eyes. Im guessing there's going to be loads of paps. Ah screw makeup its too damn early.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my iPhone, sliding it into my hoodie pocket. I walked out into the living room and look was sitting on the couch, with his suitcase in his hand.

"Lets go." I said. 

"Theres a driver waiting outside for us" he spoke.

He turned around at me and slightly frowned. "Where's your suitcase?" He asked. I shrugged, "There's a ton of perks of being a model that travels the world. And one, is that i have a house in LA. It has all my clothes and what not there. So we'll just stop there on the way to your house."

"Oh, cool" he replied, standing up and following me out the front door. I grabbed my apartment keys and shoved them into my basic black purse. Shutting the door, i locked it as we made our way into the elevator and to the ground floor. 

"Do we have time to stop for starbucks? I need a coffee" I asked, as we walked through the lobby.

"I dunno, i'll check in the car." He replied, holding the lobby door for me.

When we stepped outside, there were paparazzi everywhere. Someone must've tipped them off. Ellie. Im going to kill her. Thank god i wore my sunglasses. Luke had black ray bands on also.

I grabbed his hand as he lead the way through the crowd of paps.

"Luke, did you sleep here last night?"

"Whats going on between you two?"

"Is it true you guys are dating?"

"Luke how does it feel to have a #1 album in the US?"

Everything was being thrown at us at once. We made our way into the black range rover and the driver quickly drove off.

"Sir, can you please stop at the nearest starbucks?" Luke asked.

"Of course" The indian driver replied. 

"You're album is number one in the US?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah it's been number one for like two weeks straight or something. Crazy." He replied.

"Thats awesome, congrats" I said, smiling.

"I know, Thank you" He replied.

After like two blocks the driver pulled up to a starbucks. 

"I'll run in, what do you want?" Luke asked.

"Uh, i'll have a french vanilla iced coffee with soy milk and two sugars."

"Got it."

"Thanks" I replied, unlocking my iPhone and scrolling through twitter. I decided to compose a tweet.

LilyDawsonOfficial: Hi lovebugs! How are you all today? Can't wait to be back in LA. I've missed the beach. Xo

Seconds later, people were tweeting me about luke. Asking if we are dating, or just friends or if we're fuck buddies.

I decided to give a little tease.

LilyDawsonOfficial: I'm so happy lately :) 

Ellie oughta be happy with that.

The car door opened and Luke returned with two iced coffee's.

"Ah you're the best" I said, as Luke handed me my iced coffee.

The car pulled away and headed towards the airport.

"Do you think the paparazzi is gonna be at the airport?" Luke asked

"Absolutely" I replied, scrolling through twitter.

"I've got a photoshoot this thursday for victoria secret in LA." I stated.

"Oh?"

"Mhm, and i think you're gonna have to come with me Hemmings."

"Oh no, a victoria secret photoshoot? Please dont make me go it would be torture!" He joked.

I laughed, and rolled my eyes.

"I'm the youngest victoria secret model. Its absolutely ridiculous." I muttered.

"I know, i read your packet, remember?"

"Oh so you're a Lily Dawson expert now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well im a Lucas Robert Hemmings expert also"

"Oh yea?"

"Mhm"

The rest of the ride was kinda quiet. Not an awkward quiet, just a hey its 8 in the morning and im too fucking tired kind of quiet.

By the time we arrived at Newark, my prediction was right. Lines of screaming girls and even some boys were behind a barracade. Paparazzi were everywhere scattered about.

A huge black man opened up the door for me and his had a suit on with a pin that read security. He had a headset in one of his ears. Screams erupted everywhere. I slid my sunglasses on my eyes. 

"Ms. Dawson, how are you today? Would you and your boyfriend kindly follow me?" He asked, screaming over the loud crowd.

"Of course" I replied. Luke followed me out the door and walked behind me with his suitcase.

"Lily, can i please have a photo?" 

"Lily can you sign this?"

"Luke please marry me!"

"Luke can you say hi to my friend please?"

I wanted to stop so badly but i knew if i did, we would never make our flight.

"I'm so so sorry, we cant miss our flight! I love you!" I yelled at the fans, blowing them a kiss and waving. 

The security guard lead us inside. 

"Thanks man" Luke said to the security guard, handing him a twenty dollar bill.

"No problem, have a safe flight." 

And with that, we were left alone in the airport.