TITLE NEEDED

~MLPXYoutuber Fan Fiction~

Fluttershy And Cryaotic #Flyotic (I'm not good at ships,oh hell I didn't know what they were until yesterday o-0. I only know two)

Chapter 1

*Fluttershy's POV*

I flattened my wings. I was tired from helping Apple-Jack get ready for the Galloping-Galla 2014.  Angel snuggled by me, while the cool wind from the night sky cooled me down. Tomorow is the Galloping-Galla. I still don't have anyone to go with, well besides my friends. But this year I want it to be different. I want it to be special,"Angel?" 

              Angel looked at me,"Yeah Fluttershy." I sighed,"I want to ask..." I began to murmur."What is it?" My face turned red,"I want to ask......To the Galooping Galla." 

Angel made a wierd look," Who do you want to ask?"My ears flattened and my voice became quiet," What if I asked this, pony to the Galloping Galla but I'm scared to." Angel smiled,"Well who's the lucky pony?" 

       I was quiet, and I didn't realize I was blushing badly."Fluttershy?" I snapped back into the real world. "Well he isn't real." Her smile faded away. I became embarassed."Atleast I think he isn't real. " Angel was quiet for a while,"Hey, maybe we can go ask Trixie for some help?" 

   Hopping up from my nest, I yawned,"Well Angel it wouldn't be such a bad-Idea." She was hopping from excitement. 

   I giggled,"Right now Flutershy? Please? Trixie maybe doing something cool if we go now!." Worried I reply,"No maybe not now, she lives in Canterlot. It would be rude to disturb a pony. It takes up 4 hours to there, it's 2 a.m. Arriving at her house at the break of dawn would seem odd to her." Angel sighed." Yeah maybe tomorrow..."

    Going back into my nest, I rushed into a lustful sleep. I see this pony or a animal, in my dreams. 

He is so enduring I can't comprehend it myself.  Since I was a colt I just wanted to meet this animal. All of his followers drew him in a mask. I want to know who's under that white mask. 

   *Cryaotic's POV* 

After recording a video. I wasn't tired...yet. So it's still 11:30 p.m. I guess I can watch some movies on netflix. Scrolling through the movies, great the same crap as usual. A movie pops up its called,"World War Z" I have only seen it a million times. Possibly the only  good show on this crap-fest. "Well then, nice to watch some good old zombies." I wouldn't mind some blood and gore. I have work tomorow, which kinda sucks. 

      I click the movie and let it load. Walking into the kitchen I notice that some dishes are to be done. I shrugged a bit more,"Doesn't matter to me." I took the dishes out of the sink and began to run the water and adding bits of dish-soap in. Cleaning my house actually makes me feel like I got my life together. I smile, feeling happy. Realizing I look like a idiot when I'm smiling for no apparent reason. But in this case I have a reason. I heard the movie start, well it wouldn't matter. I have already seen it so many times, I don't even. My cell began to ring." Hello?" Realizing what a dumbass I am, I answer the call and give my self a face-palm. 

     "Hello?" A woman was on the other line,"Hi, um so.....I never got your name."

           Wait, is this the chick I met at the Cofee-shop? Oh hell no, she's ok but kinda annoying. We went on one date. She just won't budge.

"Um, just to tell you. I actually...My name is Bob." She laughed,"Oh really Bob? Can we go out some time?" 

               Oh my god here is comes,(Thats what she said)"I am Bob the Human, and Bob the HUman has no time for dates." I said hanging up. Sheesh I gotta change my number. I began to wash the pots and pans, after washing everythings else. 

           I wiped down the counters. I miss my mom, when I wouldn't do the dishes I would whine and tell her I was to tired. I actually fell asleep on the kitchen floor. Then I got a ass woopen. I laughed a bit. I was only 10, atleast I wasn't sneaking out anymore. I used to sneak out of the house when I was grounded. Just remebering all those memories make me wanna laugh at how immature I was.But hey I'm only 20. 

            No time for memories, time to watch the movies. I sat down on my couch. Watching the movie. How in the world can they find a guy that can jump 9 feet in the air after being bit for only 10 seconds? Thats wierd.

My eyes ebcame droopy after watching a little of it. I yawned, and fell asleep.

 *Fluttershy's POV*

I Yawned waking up,"Yay!" I cheered exclaiming a little whisper."1 Week until the Galloping-Galla!" Angel covered her ears and huggled herself into a little ball." Maybe we can go to Trixie's?" She turned over on her back opening her mouth, as if she were to say something but she closed it."Okay" she finally reponded.

           I galloped over to the sink, turn the sink on and spashed on some water. Washing my muzzle and face,"Angel can you can me a towel?" She hopped over, with a towel on her mouth. I leaned over to grasp it with my muzzle. Using the towel to dry my face, I walked into the bathroom. I saw someone in the mirror, but it wasn't me.

 She had no mane, no hooves, no wings. It looked wierd,"Uhhm Angel, I'm scared." Angel is up to something,"I know, also the pony you want to ask to the Galloping-Galla isn't a pony. He is from a parrlel universe." I gave angel a stern look."You went to trixies while I was sleeping weren't you?" She didn't reply."You're not Angel." I heard Discords laugh coming from Angel's mouth."Discord?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys I hope you like this Chapter. Its like my Fifth time Posting a Fan Fic but that doesn't matter...Because THIS ONE IS MORE FABULOUS THAN ALL OF THEM!!! MUAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHA. No really, but except it will never beat my AHS Fanfic ;-; You will be miss, my most prized book that brought me 121 followers in three months.

Oh well, CLIFF HANGER! JOKES ON YOU HEHHWEHUHEWURHHPPFDNSOAFOPASJPOFRASJDFKLASJFLAJFL;JAS;FJA;JFL;JAJFA